This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Organic small farm nr Drefach-Felindre with yurts & pod
- Welsh-made yurts, eco-pod for 2, camping pitches, glamping cabin
- yurts available from March 25th to October 7th 2016
Family run 'green' farm business welcoming tents, and guests to stay in pod and yurts. Conventional showers and toilets, also eco-loos and shower block. Plentiful parking. Green energy features. Regular pizza nights in season. Pre-ordered veggie meals available. Licensed. Bike skills park onsite. Dog and child friendly
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Mountain biking nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Leave the car at home
- Coach stations
Pencader (Carmarthenshire): Square Bus Stop
— 8.5 kilometres
8.5 kilometres Carmarthen: Blue Street o/s Bus Station — 18.4 kilometres
18.4 kilometres St Clears (Carmarthenshire) Coach Stop — 22.8 kilometres
- Train stations
Carmarthen Rail Station
— 18.7 kilometres
18.7 kilometres Whitland Rail Station — 26.8 kilometres
26.8 kilometres Ferryside Rail Station — 27.3 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Fishguard Ferry Terminal
— 41.7 kilometres
41.7 kilometres Tenby Ferry Landing — 43.5 kilometres
43.5 kilometres Caldey Island Ferry Landing — 46.6 kilometres
— 50.7 kilometres
The Ceridwen Centre is tucked away in an area of outstanding natural beauty yet only one mile to the nearest bus stop (460 at Saron) linking us to Carmarthen railway station on the main line from London. We are also only 30 minutes from the M4/A48 westerly route from England that ends at Carmarthen. Average journey time from London is 4/5 hours by car or train.
Directions from the East
Once you’ve come to the end of the M4/A48 and you’re at Carmarthen, turn right at the first roundabout signposted to Llandeilo. Go straight over the next roundabout. At the third roundabout, take the left signposted towards Cardigan, then a left again at the next.
Bike skills park on site (West Wales trails)
National Wool Museum just over mile away
3 local pubs within 2 miles
Llandysul Paddlers (4 miles away)
- National Wool Museum (1.5 kilometres)
- National Botanic Garden of Wales (25.2 kilometres)
- Llanerchaeron - National Trust (25.2 kilometres)
- Dolaucothi Gold Mines (29.9 kilometres)
- Aberdeunant (30.4 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Ceridwen Centre have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Ceridwen Centre dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Ceridwen Centre? Bike skills park on site (West Wales trails) National Wool Museum just over mile away 3 local pubs within 2 miles Llandysul Paddlers (4 miles away) Read more
When can I check in and check out of Ceridwen Centre?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m.
For arrivals after 6pm please contact usRead more