This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- A well maintained and secluded campsite situated above Llanrwst.
- 30 grass pitches available all well maintained. Tipi & Wooden Lodge
- Toilet and shower block available.
Maes-y-Bryn Campsite is situated in a tranquil setting on a small family farm nestled in the hills above the picturesque town of Llanrwst on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park.
If you are looking for a campsite with a personal touch in a tranquil location, then Maes y Bryn is the place for you.
You may bring your own tent, caravan or motor home, or go glamping here in North Wales and hire a tipi or Ty Pren (Wooden Lodge) which we hire out.
I extend a warm welcome to all guests and most visitors return year after year to North Wales.
Maes y Bryn is a small working farm, and has all kinds of pets including sheep, chickens, ducks, dogs and a cat.
All the animals love the attention showered on them by the visitors, especially Esme, the pet sheep who is a firm favourite, and visits the gate each morning looking for her breakfast.
The children are allowed to help with feeding the animals.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Lake and/or mountain
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Dogs allowed low season only
Small (11-25 sites)
Touring and motorhomes
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Llandudno Junction: Rail Station Coach Stop
— 14.7 kilometres
14.7 kilometres Colwyn Bay Coach Stop — 15.2 kilometres
15.2 kilometres Llandrillo yn Rhos (Conwy): Coach Stop — 16.7 kilometres
- Train stations
Llanrwst Rail Station
— 4.2 kilometres
4.2 kilometres North Llanrwst Rail Station — 4.4 kilometres
4.4 kilometres Dolgarrog Rail Station — 6.2 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Barmouth Ferry Landing
— 53.2 kilometres
— 54.0 kilometres
Maes y Bryn Campsite Carmel Llanrwst Conwy LL260NT
If your looking for outdoor adventure, the highest mountain in Wales, Snowdon is thirty minutes away. For those who want a more relaxing break, the historical Victorian seaside resort of Llandudno is just twenty minutes away.
The farm on which the campsite is located is steeped in history and also operates as a small holding complete with sheep, chickens, geese, ducks and kittens.
Part of the attraction is the rural setting of the site in an area of outstanding natural beauty on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park only six miles from Betws y Coed and only 20minutes from the major attractions of the North Wales coast.
- Bodnant Garden (9.2 kilometres)
- Conwy Castle (14.6 kilometres)
- National Trust - Aberconwy House (14.7 kilometres)
- Bodnant Garden (9.2 kilometres)
- Ty^ Mawr Wybrnant (13.6 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Maes y Bryn Campsite have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Maes y Bryn Campsite dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Maes y Bryn Campsite? If your looking for outdoor adventure, the highest mountain in Wales, Snowdon is thirty minutes away. For those who want a more relaxing break, the historical Victorian seaside resort of Llandudno is ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Maes y Bryn Campsite?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime On-site accommodation Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime