This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Set in the heart of the beautiful Ayrshire countryside.
Set in the heart of the beautiful Ayrshire countryside, Viewfield Manor Leisure Park provides both the perfect location to enjoy wonderful family holidays and an ideal base from which to explore the wealth of historic attractions, thriving market and seaside towns or world famous sporting locations that Ayrshire has to offer.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Horseback riding nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Kilwinning: Claremont Crescent Coach Stop
— 5.7 kilometres
5.7 kilometres Irvine: Bridgegate Coach Stop — 6.1 kilometres
6.1 kilometres Dalry: The Cross Coach Stop — 8.5 kilometres
- Train stations
Kilmaurs Rail Station
— 5.9 kilometres
5.9 kilometres Kilwinning Rail Station — 6.0 kilometres
6.0 kilometres Stewarton Rail Station — 6.5 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Troon Ferry Terminal
— 13.2 kilometres
13.2 kilometres Ardrossan Ferry Terminal — 13.4 kilometres
13.4 kilometres Ardrossan Ferry Terminal — 13.4 kilometres
Glasgow Prestwick International Airport
— 16.9 kilometres
16.9 kilometres Glasgow International Airport — 25.3 kilometres
From Glasgow take the A736 from Barrhead to Irvine, go through Lugton, Burnhouse and Auchentiber, the park is on the left hand side at Torranyard, approximately 5 miles from Irvine. From the south, take the A736 for Glasgow, the park is at Torranyard on your right hand side.
Viewfield Manor offers everything you would expect from a 4star holiday park and more. You will never run out of things to see and do - there’s year-round fun with fishing, rambling, cycling, shopping and even skiing almost on the doorstep. If you don’t feel like leaving the park, the superb on site facilities and wonderful setting are more than enough to keep the whole family entertained.
- Scottish Maritime Museum (7.0 kilometres)
- Paisley Abbey (23.8 kilometres)
- Burns National Heritage Park (26.0 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Viewfield Manor Holiday Village have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Viewfield Manor Holiday Village dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Viewfield Manor Holiday Village? Viewfield Manor offers everything you would expect from a 4star holiday park and more. You will never run out of things to see and do - there’s year-round fun with fishing, rambling, ... Read more