This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Small family-run farm a few kilometres from the M7
- Handy stopover between Dublin and Limerick
- Spacious communal room, kitchen and laundry room
Laois Caravan and Camping is a small park run by Tina and Adrian Brennan, conveniently set on a family-run farm only a few kilometres from the M7. It's a well-placed stopover between Dublin and Limerick as well as a hnady base for hikers who want to explore the Slieve Bloom mountains, and is also only less than ten kilometres from Portlaoise.
Services available include a spacious communal room with a shared kitchen, a TV and a laundry room.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
Small (11-25 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Come off the M7 at Exit 18 and continue towards Mountrath/Castletown. The campsite is located approximately 1 mile down this road on the left.
Explore the Irish Midlands with the scenic Slieve Bloom Mountains just 15 miles away, a real pull for hikers.
Other local activities include karting, angling and horse-drawn caravan trips.
Portlaoise, a vibrant town with shops, pubs and restaurants is less than ten kilometres away. It's also home to the Rock of Dunamase, the spectacular remains of a Celtic fortification.
- Does Laois Caravan and Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Laois Caravan and Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Laois Caravan and Camping? Explore the Irish Midlands with the scenic Slieve Bloom Mountains just 15 miles away, a real pull for hikers. Other local activities include karting, angling and horse-drawn caravan trips. Portlaoise, a vibrant ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Laois Caravan and Camping?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – 8 p.m. Depart by: Anytime