This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Superior Site: All weather grass pitchs that include electricity, water, waste water outlet and TV point, £30.00 per night.
Deluxe Site: Secluded Hard Standing gravel Pitches bordered by mature hedges that include electricity and water, £30.00 per night.
Standard Tarmac: Available on Hard Standing including electricity, £25.00 per night.
Standard Grass: Available on Grass including electricity, from £20.00 per night.
Static Hire: Prices available on request.
All sites have access to electric hook up points.
Chemical toilet disposal and gas cylinder exchange facilities also available.
Season Begins: 1st April/Good Friday (depending on which comes first)
Season Ends: 31st October
Peak: Easter, Bank Holiday Weekends (NI & RoI) and months of July & August
Minimum stays: Easter - 4 Nights, 1st May Bank Holiday - 3 Nights, 12th July week - 4 nights
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Fully Equipped Laundrette
Galley Restaurant & Pilots' Nook - Licensed Restaurant & Carry-out
Castle Archdale Shop
Boat Launching facilities
War and Wildlife Museum
Ferry Trips to White Island
Fishing Rod & Tackle Hire
Extensive Forest Walks
- Crom (38.7 kilometres)
- Gray's Printing Press (42.3 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Castle Archdale Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Castle Archdale Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Castle Archdale Caravan Park? Children's Playground Picnic/BBQ Area Fully Equipped Laundrette Free Showers Galley Restaurant & Pilots' Nook - Licensed Restaurant & Carry-out Castle Archdale Shop Boat Launching facilities War and Wildlife Museum Tea Rooms Bicycle … Read more