This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful and family-oriented site just off the A46
- A 15-minute drive to Enniskillen; half an hour to the Atlantic coast
- Secure site with gated entrance; play area, laundry room and free wifi
Blaney Caravan Park and Camp Site is a fab family-friendly spot located less than a mile from the banks of Lower Lough Erne. Just off the speedy A46, this site has easy access to both green and grassy County Fermanagh and the rugged coastline of County Donegal.
Wherever you end up roaming, nifty site features like a secure entrance gate and 24-hour CCTV will help give you peace of mind and keep worries at bay as you head back to base at the end of the day. Landscaped fir trees and well-maintained shrubs have also been dotted about these well-kept grounds for added privacy between units.
In terms of practicalities, Blaney Caravan Park and Camp Site ticks many a box – the site's hot showers, toilets, washing-up area, laundry room and wifi are unlikely to go amiss. This site is family-run and designed with families in mind, so there's also a play area on hand where the kids can clamber, climb and blow off a bit of steam.
This site is a prime pick for those interested in rural pursuits like walking, cycling, golfing and angling, all of which are on offer around the shores of Lower Lough Erne. City slickers can also make tracks here: 15 minutes’ drive down the road is Enniskillen and its historic castle, riverside walks, bars and restaurants.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Local attractions and activities include:
- Lough Erne Golf Resort: 10 minutes' drive
- Tully Castle: 10 minutes
- Enniskillen Castle: 15 minutes
- Florence Court House: 20 minutes
- Belleek Pottery: 20 minutes
- Marble Arch Caves: 30 minutes
- Ballyshannon (for the Wild Atlantic Way): 30 minutes
- Ulster American Folk Park: an hour
- Crom (35.9 kilometres)
- Gray's Printing Press (48.2 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||noon –||11:30 p.m.|
Blaney Caravan Park and Camp Site cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Blaney Caravan Park and Camp Site have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Blaney Caravan Park and Camp Site dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Blaney Caravan Park and Camp Site? Local attractions and activities include: - Lough Erne Golf Resort: 10 minutes' drive - Tully Castle: 10 minutes - Enniskillen Castle: 15 minutes - Florence Court House: 20 minutes - Belleek Pottery: … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Blaney Caravan Park and Camp Site?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 11:30 p.m. Depart by: noon