This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Open all year,dog friendly,close to the beach.
Quex Caravan Park.
Quex Caravan Park is a small,quiet,select site located on the sea front at sand bay
Just 2 miles from Weston Super Mare. Recently refurbished by the new owner ,the park is open all year round .
The Caravan is overlooked by Weston Woods with a local shop ,bus stop, Restaurant, take away and tavern all within a small walking distance.
We also have an on-site laundrette for your convenience
We have 10 Caravans on site, a number of which are new.
The caravans are all fully equipped except for bed linen we ask guests to provide their own.
You are assured of a very high standard of cleanliness and we have a NO SMOKING policy in are our caravans
Pets are welcome in our bronze caravan.please state if you are bringing your pet when you book as there will be a smaii charge.
The caravans are booked from Saturday 2pm until Saturday 10am. A deposit of £50 will secure a booking with the balance of the account paid on arrival.
Open from 07/04/2020 to 12/31/2020
Open from 01/01/2021 to 12/31/2021
Open from 01/01/2022 to 12/31/2022
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Weston-super-Mare Coach Terminal
— 2.4 kilometres
2.4 kilometres Worle: New Bristol Rd Coach Stop — 3.5 kilometres
3.5 kilometres Brean Sands: Pontins Coach Stop — 9.1 kilometres
- Train stations
Weston Milton Rail Station
— 2.5 kilometres
2.5 kilometres Weston-super-Mare Rail Station — 2.6 kilometres
2.6 kilometres Worle Rail Station — 3.9 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Weston-super-Mare Knightstone Harbour
— 2.5 kilometres
2.5 kilometres Clevedon Pier — 11.0 kilometres
11.0 kilometres Penarth Pier — 15.9 kilometres
Bristol International Airport
— 17.7 kilometres
17.7 kilometres Cardiff International Airport — 26.4 kilometres
From Travelling North or South on the M5,
Turn off at Junction 21 and take A370 to Weston.
After a distance of approx 1/2 mile turn right at first roundabout into Queensway
and follow the signposted road to Kewstoke which is approx 2 1/2 miles from Junction 21.
Weston Super Mare is one of the most popular resorts in the West Country,offering many and varied facilities for the holiday-maker.
Should your interests involve sightseeing,then Weston is the ideal base for touring the historic county of Somerset.
Wells Cathedral, Wookey Hole, Glastonbury, Chedder Gorge are all within easy travelling distance,
as are other attractions like Longleat, Bristol Zoo.
- Cheddar Caves & Gorge (16.7 kilometres)
- The Cardiff Story (opens April 1st 2011) (19.5 kilometres)
- Millennium Stadium (19.6 kilometres)
- Clevedon Court (12.2 kilometres)
- King John's Hunting Lodge (13.4 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Quex Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Quex Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Quex Caravan Park? Weston Super Mare is one of the most popular resorts in the West Country,offering many and varied facilities for the holiday-maker. Should your interests involve sightseeing,then Weston is the ideal base for … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Quex Caravan Park?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.