This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Set in lovely landscapes with a sea view
- Located in 2,000 acres of unspoilt nature
- Wooded areas on site with bird life to watch
Wirral is a peninsula of great natural beauty, and the Wirral Country Park Caravan Club Site is set right in the midst of some of its loveliest landscapes with wonderful sea views. Located in a country park of 2,000 acres of unspoilt nature, the caravan park is made up of several flat grassy pitching areas, attractively separated by trees and shrubs. Some pitches overlook the Dee Estuary, which is one of many ideal places for scenic walks. There are lots of lovely wooded areas on site and plenty of bird life to observe.
Wirral Country Park Caravan Club Site puts you within easy reach of a wealth of fun activities to suit all tastes, whether for sports enthusiasts, young families or those with ultra-relaxed pursuits in mind. You will find the caravan park just perfect for sailing - no less than seven private Sailing Clubs offer temporary and family membership to visitors. Apart from a huge choice of unforgettably scenic walks, the area offers power-boating, water skiing and other water-based sports to enjoy along with several indoor swimming pools, sports and recreation centres and golf courses. The site is also conveniently located to visit Liverpool and explore north Wales.
A mobile fish and chip van visits this site, please ask the Wardens for details.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Public transportation nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Touring and motorhomes
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
- Coach stations
Greenfield (Flintshire): Queens Head Coach Stop
— 7.1 kilometres
7.1 kilometres Birkenhead: Europa Boulevard Coach Stop — 9.9 kilometres
9.9 kilometres Flint Coach Stop — 10.3 kilometres
- Train stations
West Kirby Rail Station
— 4.1 kilometres
4.1 kilometres Heswall Rail Station — 5.1 kilometres
5.1 kilometres Hoylake Rail Station — 5.7 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal
— 10.8 kilometres
10.8 kilometres Birkenhead Ferry Terminal — 10.9 kilometres
10.9 kilometres Seacombe Ferry Terminal — 11.5 kilometres
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
— 19.5 kilometres
Leave M53 at junction 4 onto A5137 (signposted Heswall); at the roundabout in Heswall turn right onto the A540; in about 1.75 miles Do not follow any previous signposts to Wirral Country Park but turn left at roundabout in Thurstaston just past 40mph sign into Station Road (signposted Wirral Country Park Centre); in 150 yards turn right and keep left; in about 0.75 miles (immediately past humpback bridge) turn right into site road. Site is on the left in about 0.25 mile (past static caravan site). Please Note: there are speed humps on approach road to the site.
Plenty of sailing clubs in the area
power bowing, water skiiing and other water based sports
several indoor swimming pools, sport and recreation centres
- Williamson Art Gallery & Museum (8.5 kilometres)
- Lady Lever Art Gallery (9.9 kilometres)
- Mersey Ferries (11.4 kilometres)
- Mr Hardman's Photographic Studio (13.1 kilometres)
- Speke Hall, Garden and Estate (18.1 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Wirral Country Park Caravan Club Site have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Wirral Country Park Caravan Club Site dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Wirral Country Park Caravan Club Site? Plenty of sailing clubs in the area Scenic walks power bowing, water skiiing and other water based sports several indoor swimming pools, sport and recreation centres Golf Read more