This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful yurt stays in a secluded site surrounded by walking trails
- On the edge of the Suffolk Heaths, a five-minute drive to Woodbridge
- Shared kitchen and firepit; community shop within 15 minutes' walk
Settle into one of the handmade Central Asian-style tents at Suffolk Yurt Holidays for a break at a peaceful and secluded site set among wildflower meadows, ancient trees and thick hedge on the edges of the Suffolk Coast & Heaths Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Fling open the French doors of your yurt on arrival and sit out on the patio amid the lush garden with a cuppa made in the site’s shared kitchen. Cooking facilities include a fridge, cutlery, crockery and utensils, as well as cloths and tea towels.
Other places to rest for a while in the open air while watching the birds flying high and wildlife scampering about include a couple of table areas with seating near ancient oak, willow, hazel, field maple and hawthorn trees. There’s also a shared firepit circled by log benches for the evenings.
And if you’re after daytime adventures? Walking paths are all in the surrounding woods and fields – some of which are home to skylarks – and cycle routes are on nearby country roads with pubs to stop at enroute. Ask on site about trails to take or set off for a ride along the Deben river down by Woodbridge (just over a five-minute drive).
For supplies, Bredfield’s well-stocked community shop is three fields’ walk away (open mainly in the mornings); while you’re here, let the kids run around the local playing fields and playground. If you fancy a spot of tennis, courts are available to use with views out over the countryside.
The park has spacious showers and washrooms with hair driers and underfloor heating. If you fancy treating yourself, chat to the site’s owners about the discounts available on the spa experiences and golf days at Ufford Park, five minutes’ drive away.
Open from 07/04/2020 to 10/24/2020
Open from 03/26/2021 to 10/24/2021
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Ipswich: Old Cattle Market Bus Station
— 14.0 kilometres
14.0 kilometres Trimley St Martin (Suffolk): Coach Stop — 15.2 kilometres
15.2 kilometres Trimley St Mary (Suffolk): Coach Stop — 16.5 kilometres
- Train stations
Melton (Suffolk) Rail Station
— 2.8 kilometres
2.8 kilometres Woodbridge Rail Station — 4.1 kilometres
4.1 kilometres Wickham Market Rail Station — 5.9 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Bawdsey Ferry Landing
— 16.0 kilometres
16.0 kilometres Felixstowe for Bawdsey Ferry Landing — 16.1 kilometres
16.1 kilometres Shotley Point Marina Ferry Landing — 19.2 kilometres
Norwich International Airport
— 60.4 kilometres
Local attractions and activities include:
- Woodbridge: just over five minutes’ drive
- Ufford Park (golf and spa): five minutes
- Suffolk Coast & Heaths Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty: 10 minutes
- Sutton Hoo: 10 minutes
- Rendlesham Forest: 15 minutes
- Orford (fishing village): 25 minutes
- Aldeburgh (pebble beach): 25 minutes
- Southwold (seaside town with a pier): 40 minutes.
- Sutton Hoo Anglo-Saxon Burial Mounds (4.0 kilometres)
- Framlingham Castle (10.7 kilometres)
- Christchurch Mansion (13.4 kilometres)
- Sutton Hoo (4.0 kilometres)
- Orford Ness National Nature Reserve (15.1 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Arrive:||4 p.m. –||6 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10 a.m.|
Suffolk Yurt Holidays cancellation policy
No refunds within 6 weeks of arrival date.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Suffolk Yurt Holidays will debit the balance from your card 12 weeks before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 12 weeks then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Suffolk Yurt Holidays have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Suffolk Yurt Holidays dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Suffolk Yurt Holidays? Local attractions and activities include: - Woodbridge: just over five minutes’ drive - Ufford Park (golf and spa): five minutes - Suffolk Coast & Heaths Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty: 10 minutes … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Suffolk Yurt Holidays?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.