This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Set in 5 acres of rolling countryside Salhouse Lodge Inn & Campsite is the perfect place to base your stay in the Broads National Park. With its miles of tranquil waterways and wildlife right on our doorstep and more miles of beaches than any other county 'The Lodge' really is a great place to stay.
On site we have shower and toilet facilities, children's play area, large bar & restaurant and entertainment most weekends.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
Leave the car at home
- Coach stations
Norwich Bus Station
— 10.6 kilometres
10.6 kilometres Acle (Norfolk): Kings Head Coach Stop. — 10.8 kilometres
10.8 kilometres Eaton (Norwich): Newmarket Road Coach Stop — 12.0 kilometres
- Train stations
Salhouse Rail Station
— 1.9 kilometres
1.9 kilometres Hoveton & Wroxham Rail Station — 3.1 kilometres
3.1 kilometres Brundall Gardens Rail Station — 7.2 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Reedham Ferry North
— 17.3 kilometres
17.3 kilometres Reedham Ferry South — 17.4 kilometres
17.4 kilometres Southwold Ferry Landing — 44.9 kilometres
Norwich International Airport
— 9.1 kilometres
From Wroxham train station take the Norwich road, turn left at the mini roundabout and The Lodge is one mile on the left.
Historic city of Norwich
The Norfolk Broads
Boat & Canoe hire
- BeWILDerwood (3.5 kilometres)
- Norwich Cathedral (9.7 kilometres)
- Norwich Castle Museum and Art Gallery (10.0 kilometres)
- Horsey Windpump (16.8 kilometres)
- Blickling Hall, Gardens and Park (18.3 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Salhouse Lodge Inn and Campsite have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Salhouse Lodge Inn and Campsite dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Salhouse Lodge Inn and Campsite? Historic city of Norwich The Norfolk Broads Boat & Canoe hire Cycle hire Bewilderwood River trips Read more