This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Clean, quiet, friendly park with views over the Oregon mountain range
- Located midway between Las Cruces, NM and El Paso, TX
- Close to the Interstate with large, pull-through sites
Enjoy a friendly spot, midway between Las Cruces, NM and El Paso, TX and just off the interstate 10 making it a convenient base for a stopover. Western Sky's RV Park is a quiet park with wonderful views over the Oregon mountain range and a friendly staff. The large pull-through sites are easy to navigate and supplied with electricity.
There is free WiFi so that you can stay connected whilst on holiday and cable TV. The park also has a large dog walk area. Other facilities include restrooms with showers and laundry facilities, a dumpster and mail service.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Wet'n Wild Waterpark is a great place to spend a day with waterslides, areas for cook-outs, pools and other water features.
New Mexico is famous for green and red chillies. You'll find lots of them around Vado as well as pecans.
Guests can enjoy some easy hiking in the Soledad Canyon or in the Dripping Springs natural area.
Find out about the local culture at the New Mexico Farm and Ranch Heritage Museum.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Western Sky's RV Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Western Sky's RV Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Western Sky's RV Park? Wet'n Wild Waterpark is a great place to spend a day with waterslides, areas for cook-outs, pools and other water features. New Mexico is famous for green and red chillies. You'll find … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Western Sky's RV Park?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.