This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly spot in the Four Corners area of New Mexico
- A 15-minute drive from the shops, museums and breweries of Farmington
- Spectacular Mesa Verde National Park within an hour and 15 minutes
Whether you’re looking for a base from which to explore this part of the United States or are in search of a spot where you can rest overnight... Homestead RV Park, a family-friendly spot in the small town of Kirtland, New Mexico, has you covered.
Want to explore this part of the state in a way that doesn’t involve hiking or biking? There’s some good news for fans of off-roading: ATVs and UTVs are allowed on public roads in Kirtland, so you can drive yours straight from Homestead to the miles of trails on the Bureau of Land Management land north of the town.
If you’re looking for something a little less high-octane, turn your wheels to Riverview Golf Course instead, where you can practice your swing at the driving range, act the purist on the 18-hole Links-style course or take a fresh approach with a round of FootGolf.
Back at home base, kick back in peace and quiet before firing up the barbecue for some supper (hit up the camp store for the essentials, or head to the grocery store 10 minutes away), or treat yourself to dinner you didn’t have to cook yourself by trying out one of the restaurants within 15 minutes’ drive. Keep a sharp eye out for traditional Mexican fare – they take it pretty seriously around here, and you should definitely tuck in at every opportunity.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Homestead RV Park is in the Four Corners area (where Arizona, Colorado New Mexico and Utah meet), and it's well-placed for exploratory forays in the four states.
Start close by with a trip into the city of Farmington, 15 minutes’ drive away, for shops, museums, restaurants and theatres. Visits to the E3 Children’s Museum and Science Centre and the Three Rivers Brewery come highly recommended, but which you prefer will definitely depend on the crowd you have with you...
For a taste of the culture and history of the area, venture beyond Farmington to the ancient Salmon Ruins (25 minutes) and Bisti/De-Na-Zin wilderness area (an hour), or cross the border into Colorado for Mesa Verde National Park, a must for the glimpse it gives into the ancient Pueblo culture. Follow the trails through the park and make your way to the cliff-face dwellings at Cliff Place, Balcony House and Spruce Tree House before diving into the history at the Chapin Mesa Archaeological Museum.
If you’re lucky enough to have time left on your trip and are trying to figure out the next steps in your onward journey, Homestead RV Park is three hours from Albuquerque, three and a half from Santa Fe (make sure to pick up some stunning turquoise) and four hours from the Grand Canyon.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Homestead RV Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Homestead RV Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Homestead RV Park? Homestead RV Park is in the Four Corners area (where Arizona, Colorado New Mexico and Utah meet), and it's well-placed for exploratory forays in the four states. Start close by with a … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Homestead RV Park?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: 2 p.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: noon