This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly campground three miles north of Cedaredge
- Four miles from outdoor activities in Grand Mesa National Forest
- On-site café with traditional soda fountain and ice cream parlour
What do you want to find at your Colorado campground after a long drive or a busy day out? How’s about a nice easy access off the highway, followed by a tasty burger and/or an ice cream?
Stop in at Aspen Trails RV & Campground and that’s exactly what you’ll find – ins and outs are a cinch at this park just off Highway 65, three miles north of Cedaredge, Colorado. And the eating is easy too, as the café serves up all sorts of meals including breakfasts, soups and sandwiches. Seeking a sweet treat instead? Head to the traditional soda fountain for classic cool drinks or to peruse the lengthy list of ice creams to put in your homemade waffle cone.
Of course you may prefer to prep your own meals – if that’s the case you’ll most likely be pleased to see the picnic tables dotted around the park, and the shop that sells snacks and drinks alongside its range of gifts, ice, firewood and propane.
All of which combines to make an excellent place to base yourselves for grand days out in the Grand Mesa National Forest, four miles away – hiking, biking or driving through the stunning scenery or heading to one of the lakes for fishing and watersports.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Medium (26-50 sites)
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
The big draw around here is the huge Grand Mesa National Forest – the world’s largest flat top mountain at a whopping 541 square miles, and with more than 300 lakes scattered around. Those lakes are excellent places for fly fishing, canoeing and paddleboarding, and the scenic surrounds can be explored on hikes, mountain bike trails or ATV driving tours.
Less famed but also worth a visit is the Gunnison Gorge National Conservation Area, half an hour’s drive away – there’s great trout fishing and rafting here, along with trails for hiking, mountain biking and horse riding.
Take in a bit of the area’s history with a trip to Western-style living museum Pioneer Town, five minutes’ drive away, and the replica 19th-century Fort Uncompahgre, half an hour away. And if you fancy a taste of the local produce, book a tour at Stoney Mesa Winery, five minutes away.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Aspen Trails RV & Campground have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Aspen Trails RV & Campground dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Aspen Trails RV & Campground? The big draw around here is the huge Grand Mesa National Forest – the world’s largest flat top mountain at a whopping 541 square miles, and with more than 300 lakes scattered … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Aspen Trails RV & Campground?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 1 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 1 p.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 1 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 1 p.m.