This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Riverside campground, minutes from the Pacific Ocean
- Lots of opportunities for wine tasting, easy access to Redwood Grove
- Boating and swimming nearby
Occasionally, OK pretty often, you might look at a site that we look at and think Hmmm, personally one could set up camp/office here forevermore. And so it is with California's Casini Ranch Family Campground.
And that'd be mighty tasteful of you too, for just look at the location. It's mere minutes away from the Pacific Ocean via its setting in Sonoma County, set among highly purty hills and on a gentle meander of the Russian River, with a mile of river running along a section of its 110 acres. This is a beaut and rural area, surrounded by wooded hills and grass-covered slopes, redwood forests, coastline and – hurrah – vineyards and wineries.
RV clubs, families and youth groups are regular guests at the Ranch, coming back again and again to soak up its relaxed atmosphere and scenic surrounds. A tad too hot in summer for you? Escape the valley heat by lazing on the river with its cool coastal breeze, or chill among the Sonoma County coastal hills during the off season away from summer crowds...
Onsite facilities include the well-stocked Moscow General Store with laundry facilities and video arcade, and restrooms with hot showers set throughout the park.
The Moscow Barn, a restored historic barn, is used as a recreation hall for clubs, groups and special events such as weddings and family reunions; it has a big kitchen, a dining hall/meeting room, an upstairs dance hall (the old hayloft) and a large outdoor patio to enjoy the summer sun. Free wifi is available at various areas throughout the park.
Casini Ranch has been a family-run RV park and campground since 1965 and is run by the Casini family who made Duncans Mills their home in the early 1880s.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
The gently winding Russian River and cute river towns in the Casini Ranch Family Campground surrounds have had visitors meandering along/around them for yonks – as you'll see for yourself with the rivery events and activities at and around the ranch.
Something for most sorts is minutes' drive away: you could try your hand at salmon and steelhead fishing or tackle the famed abalone diving along the coast, hit the beach or hike the hills, or thoroughly investigate the Sonoma wine country...
The ranch is within driving distance of the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Does Casini Ranch Family Campground have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Casini Ranch Family Campground dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Casini Ranch Family Campground? The gently winding Russian River and cute river towns in the Casini Ranch Family Campground surrounds have had visitors meandering along/around them for yonks – as you'll see for yourself with the … Read more