This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Spacious and leafy site set among the distilleries of Bourbon Country
- Less than 50 minutes' drive from Louisville
- Fishing, golf, tennis and outdoor pool nearby
White Acres Campground is a peaceful and grassy property set among the distilleries of Kentucky's Bourbon Country, three miles from the bars, restaurants and summer festivals of historic Bardstown.
There's a playground at White Acres Campground, as well as plenty of space to kick a ball around in.
Among the amenities are a sanitary block with toilets and hot showers and a washing-up area.
Free wifi is available.
Barbecues and campfires are allowed.
Activities available nearby include fishing for bass at Sympson Lake, about half an hour's walk from White Acres Campground, and golf at My Old Kentucky Home State Park, less than 10 minutes' drive away. There's also an outdoor pool and a tennis court within easy reach.
You can tour the area on My Old Kentucky Dinner Train, which departs from nearby Bardstown, or from the Kentucky Railway Museum, which offers scenic tours of the Fork River Valley. There are heaps of bourbon distilleries you can visit in the local area and there's a winery nearby too.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Medium (26-50 sites)
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Nearby attractions and activities include:
- Sympson Lake (for bass fishing): 1 mile
- Bardstown (historic town with restaurants, bars, a railway museum, a theatre and more): 3 miles
- My Old Kentucky Home State Park (stately home with grounds): 3 miles
- Golf course: 3 miles
- My Old Kentucky Dinner Train (vintage railway tour lasting several hours): 4 miles
- Kentucky Railway Museum (for scenic tours of Fork River Valley): 16 miles
- Saunders Springs Nature Preserve: 30 miles
- Fort Knox (city famed for its gold vault): 34 miles
- Louisville (city set on the Ohio River): 45 miles.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does White Acres Campground have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is White Acres Campground dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near White Acres Campground? Nearby attractions and activities include: - Sympson Lake (for bass fishing): 1 mile - Bardstown (historic town with restaurants, bars, a railway museum, a theatre and more): 3 miles - My Old … Read more
When can I check in and check out of White Acres Campground?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime On-park accommodation Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime