This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly and pet-friendly open and spacious park
- 20 minutes' drive from the Green Mountain National Forest
- Activities for all ages, miniature golf, playground and firepit area
What a lucky duck you''ll be with a stay at family- and pet-friendly Horseshoe Acres Campground. For there's an absolute load of stuff to do on and around the park, with activities for all ages arranged every weekend, and a smashing setting close to the southern region of the Green Mountain National Forest for hiking, boating, fishing and other outdoor adventures.
Music nights, T-shirt painting, derby days, fun runs and crafts of all sorts are on offer here to keep you energetically occupied... and then there's the pool, miniature golf, games room and playground... Also at your disposal are horseshoe pits and a shuffleboard area, courts for badminton and volleyball, and a group area with barbecue pit and firepit. And dance floor, so do make sure to strut your best moves: added bonus if any accompanying kids are fully mortified.
Horseshoe Acres is a mile from its nearest town, Andover, 20 minutes' drive from the Green Mountain National Forest, and within 10 minutes' drive of the Windsor County towns of Chester and Weston.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
All-weather days close by include shows at Weston Playhouse, within 10 minutes' drive, and exhibits and sales at Crow Hill Gallery, 15 minutes from Horseshow Acres. You could also mosey along to the indoor and outdoor activities of Okemo's Adventure Zone (25 minutes), where there's mountain coasting, mining, bungee jumping, a pool and a fitness centre.
Boating and fishing await at Lowell Lake State Park (15 minutes) over at Londonderry, a free entry park of over 200 acres. It includes the Lowell Lake Trail, a loop of about three and a half miles around the lake's shores, with views of the water and wetlands beyond. Another trail, the 11 miles of the West River Trail starts in South Londonderry 15 minutes away and runs along to Jamaica State Park.
More adrenalised adventures can be had at Bromley Adventure Park 20 minutes' drive away, where there are rides, zipwiring, skiing and loads more; skiing lessons are available for kids and adults new to the poles.
- Does Horseshoe Acres Campground have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Horseshoe Acres Campground dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Horseshoe Acres Campground? All-weather days close by include shows at Weston Playhouse, within 10 minutes' drive, and exhibits and sales at Crow Hill Gallery, 15 minutes from Horseshow Acres. You could also mosey along to … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Horseshoe Acres Campground?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.