This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-oriented campground on the shores of Lebanon Reservoir
- Several state forests and golf courses within a half-hour drive
- Miniature golf, playground, bouncy castle and direct lake access
Lakeside strolls, kayaks to paddle, trout and bass fishing, cool water swims… they’re all right there on site at Lebanon Reservoir Campground, a family-owned park on the shores of Lebanon Reservoir.
Many a warm summer day can be spent splashing about in and around the waters, punctuated with time spent wandering around the park’s gardens, taking aim at the miniature golf course or hanging out with the kids at the playground, bouncy castle or the slip'n'slide waterslide.
Through high season there’s also a bunch of extra activities laid on at weekends: check out the latest schedules for details of movie nights, crafts, wagon rides, pancake breakfasts and the like. Keen-eyed kids might also like to try their luck panning for gems and fossils at the Reservoir Mining Company.
Naturally the sun doesn’t shine every day so the folks here have also set up a spacious pavilion with a games room and plenty of space to move your picnic plans under cover. Alternatively, it’ll only take you 10 minute or so to decamp to the town of Hamilton for various eateries (also the place for grocery runs).
Folk who fancy a bit of fresh-air activity will find several golf courses and state forests within a half-hour drive; a car museum and cider mills are also nearby.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
If your walking boots demand more activity beyond the lake shore, there are wild hikes to be had in Lebanon State Forest or Earlville State Forest, both of which are about a 15-minute drive away, and woodland trails half an hour away at Chittenango Falls State Park – a favourite trail here has great views over the 167-foot waterfall itself.
Folks who’d like to swing their way round a golf course have a choice of three within an easy half-hour drive, while those who’d rather spend time on arty pursuits can take in shows and exhibitions 10 minutes away at Earlville Opera House.
Vintage transport fans may like to visit the Northeast Classic Car Museum or the Chittenango Landing Canal Boat Museum; keen tipplers will no doubt also want to swing by the Good Nature Farm Brewery and Critz Farms & Harvest Moon Cidery – all are within a 45-minute drive.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Lebanon Reservoir Campground have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Lebanon Reservoir Campground dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Lebanon Reservoir Campground? If your walking boots demand more activity beyond the lake shore, there are wild hikes to be had in Lebanon State Forest or Earlville State Forest, both of which are about a … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Lebanon Reservoir Campground?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 3 p.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: noon