This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- By a lake and at the base of a mountain
- Right on a lake with paddleboards, canoes and kayaks for hire
- Swimming, hiking and fishing all popular in and around the lake
Pleasant Mountain was started in 1962 and it is in a wonderful location if you like to swim and go hiking and is located close to several golf courses. There are several groceries stores and small shops located nearby and it is only a half-hour drive to New Hampshire, which offers some more wonderful hiking and outdoor activities as well as a variety of discount shopping.
This is a quiet, friendly place where you make your own fun. There is a small playground, a sandbox and a basketball hoop as well as a shared firepit and a picnic table. Children like to go to boat cove to fish or hunt frogs and also hike.
It is a short walk to the bathrooms with also have shower cubicles inside. For your convenience you also have access to a small laundromat and a lending library where you are free to take a book and leave one. Many campers like to play a bean hole toss which has become a competitive game here and there is also a horseshoe pit as well.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Leisure/theme park nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
There are many hiking trails on Pleasant Mountain.
Bridgton is a small town with a great bookstore and lots of antique shops and some good restaurants.
There are golf courses in nearby Bridgton and Lovell.
North Conway, New Hampshire, offers many activities, shops,restaurants as well as the Conway Scenic railway with small local trips. It is a short drive from there to Mount Washington.
The ocean is an hour drive away as well as Portland, Maine's largest city.
- Does Pleasant Mountain Camping Area have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Pleasant Mountain Camping Area dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Pleasant Mountain Camping Area? There are many hiking trails on Pleasant Mountain. Bridgton is a small town with a great bookstore and lots of antique shops and some good restaurants. There are golf courses in nearby … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Pleasant Mountain Camping Area?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m.
Please arrive before dark so as not to bother other campers.Read more