This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-owned RV resort
- Right off Interstate 44 Exit 153 in Pulaski County, Missouri
- A stone's throw from all the attractions in Ozark Mountain Country
Lamplight Lane RV Resort in Waynesville, Missouri, is a fully-serviced RV resort whose mission is to provide an enjoyable experience to every RV camper visiting the park. It's right off Missouri Interstate Highway 44 (Exit 153) and on the historic Route 66. The park encourages groups and clubs to visit! And don't forget your four-footed friends.
This family-run resort is equipped with modern facilities including free hot showers, a pavillon, a laundry room and plenty of green spaces with picnic tables and grills.
✓ Australian English
✓ Canadian English
✓ New Zealand English
✓ South African English
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Fort Leonard Wood, Lake of the Ozarks, Osage Beach Premium Outlets, Waynesville, St. Robert, Camdenton, Lebanon, Springfield, Bass Pro Shops, Branson, Silver Dollar City, Meramac Caverns, Fantastic Caverns, Table Rock Lake, Bull Shoals Lake, Taneycomo, Stockton Lake.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Lamplight Lane RV Resort have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Lamplight Lane RV Resort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Lamplight Lane RV Resort? Fort Leonard Wood, Lake of the Ozarks, Osage Beach Premium Outlets, Waynesville, St. Robert, Camdenton, Lebanon, Springfield, Bass Pro Shops, Branson, Silver Dollar City, Meramac Caverns, Fantastic Caverns, Table Rock Lake, Bull … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Lamplight Lane RV Resort?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime