This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Multi-purpose venue with many events such as festivals and fairs
- Amphitheatre for activities and entertainment
- Olympic-size pool, sun deck, golf course and restaurant
What a lot there is to do at the multi-purpose venue Hillcrest Event Center in Illinois – you might find yourself never wanting to go a-wandering off site.
Ready? First up there's an Olympic-size pool for dips, with a sun deck for afterwards, and staff from the Cabana bar ready to dish up food and drink even while you're in the water. Then there are the many events from music festivals to barbecues to chilli cook-offs, the fishing, the huge natural amphitheatre for activities and entertainment, the nine-hole golf course for all levels of golfer, and over a mile of event trails with three stage areas...
If all this whets your appetite, newly opened restaurant The BBQ Pit is on hand to serve the likes of barbecue ribs, pulled pork sandwiches, seasoned fries, beef briskets and chicken wings, all matched with selected drinks picked by the Hillcrest team.
Time to find your pitch? The camping area is level and has picnic tables, water points and firepits, and amenities for guests include toilets and showers, disabled facilities and a parent and baby washroom.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
If you do decide to venture into the surrounding country, nearby Niabi Zoo in Coal Valley is one of the area's most-visited attractions and has over 900 animal inhabitants representing around 160 species. The zoo has regular exhibits, events and hands-on experiences at the Discovery Station to see animals up close.
Twenty minutes' drive along the Mississippi is the town of Le Claire just over the state border in Iowa, home of the antiques shop Antique Archaeology of American Pickers fame. The Buffalo Bill Museum on the town riverfront looks at its eponymous hero, local history and life along the Mississippi.
The nearby Village of East Davenport is one of the oldest parts of the Iowan city of Davenport: potter around here for several specialty shops, galleries, bars, restaurants and regular events.
Hillcrest Event Center has over a mile of nature trails with seven acres of wildflower fields, ponds and woods, but you can also hike or bike the nearby 65 miles of trails along the Mississippi or the Hennepin Canal.
If you're still feeling outdoorsy after this, take a tour of the 946 acres of the Rock Island Arsenal between Davenport and Rock Island, or take a water taxi to get to some of the most popular spots along the Mississippi and feel like Huck Finn.
- Does Hillcrest Event Center have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Hillcrest Event Center dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Hillcrest Event Center? If you do decide to venture into the surrounding country, nearby Niabi Zoo in Coal Valley is one of the area's most-visited attractions and has over 900 animal inhabitants representing around 160 … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Hillcrest Event Center?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.