This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful farm site in lush green space with orchards and native trees
- Trekking, horse riding, canoeing and diving all arranged on site
- Cider/cooking workshops, playgrounds, animal feeding and restaurant
This award-winning agritourism site in rural Asturias is oh so appealing. And if you'd like a little proof? See pics or ask its chuffed guests: Camping Amaido is acclaimed by visitors as a place of stunning surroundings, stunning food and a tiptop setting for kids to play in (and as all parents know, kids expending all their energy equals a stunning time for the grownups too).
While the San Tirso de Abres area will lure you away eventually, it’ll likely take you quite some time to venture off site as there’s enough to do here to have you staying put for weeks. First up, the park has its own orchards as well as a farm, so small guests can join in with planting seeds, taking cuttings, gathering veg and quite a bit more, as well as helping to feed the chickens, geese, ducks, sheep, pigs, goats and rabbits.
Grownups, meanwhile, might be chuffed at the cider- and wine-making workshops or learning how to create blueberry jam and Asturian cuisine in the cooking classes. And then there are all the green space to hide away in...
Camping Amaido also has two playgrounds (one for small fry under six and one for ages six and over), table tennis, large communal areas, wifi and a shop selling ice cream and produce from the farm and garden. The restaurant serves traditional Asturian food from its daily menu, kids’ menu and Saturday menu of local callos, and a large marquee is also available for group meals.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
So peaceful and lovely just hanging out in nature! Beautiful …
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Bag a stay here for as long as you can: this site has easy access to spectacular hiking trails, rural trekking and horse riding, along with Eo river canoeing and kayaking. The friendly team at Camping Amaido has compiled heaps of info on the aforementioned and loads more, including fishing, 4x4 trips, sailing and diving.
If you’re thinking of taking on activities DIY style, the local village of San Tirso de Abres has access to the Rail Route trek and is a five-minute walk away, while the fishing town of Castropol (within a 20-minute drive) is surrounded by hikable areas filled with waterfalls, wetlands and beaches.
Speaking of sandy shores, Beach of the Cathedrals – a national monument regularly named as one of the world’s best beaches – is 30 minutes from the park and is around the same distance as Playa de Penarronda, where you can swim in the sea or seek out rock formations on coastline and clifftop wanders.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Amaido have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Amaido dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Amaido? Bag a stay here for as long as you can: this site has easy access to spectacular hiking trails, rural trekking and horse riding, along with Eo river canoeing and kayaking. The … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Amaido?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime