This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-run eco glamping site set on a sheep farm in the Sierra de Gata
- An hour's drive from Monfragüe National Park
- Pool, home-cooked meals, bike and kayak rental
Finca Las Cañadas is a family-run site set on a sheep farm the Sierra de Gata in western Spain's Extremadura region, a remote area that's covered by mountains, forests, lakes and nature reserves and home to diverse birdlife.
Each safari tent has a private terrace with seating that can be used inside or out, as well as comfy beds (with bed linen and towels included) and its own bathroom. You can order fresh bread and croissants the night before for breakfast the following morning, and the hosts provide dinner a few times a week on request.
There's also a pool at the park, and kids can bottle feed the lambs, pick their own tomatoes in the vegetable garden and play under the farm's huge oak tree.
The on-site amenities at Finca Las Cañadas include a washing-up area and free wifi.
The site has bike and kayak rental so that you can get out and explore the local villages or nearby lake, and fishing, sailing, mountain biking and horse riding are all available nearby. There are plenty of hiking and cycling trails too, taking you along lakes and through spectacular meadows and olive groves.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Lake and/or mountain
Convenience store nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Nearby attractions include:
- Perales del Puerto – 15 kilometres
- Acebo – 17 kilometres
- Acehúche – 60 kilometres
- Plasencia – 69 kilometres
- Abadía – 70 kilometres
- Monfragüe National Park – 75 kilometres.