This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Camping Salitre is located in Algatocín, only 20 minutes from Sierra de Grazalema Nature Reserve. The site offers lodges and pitches - tents, tourers and motorhomes are all welcome.
There is an outdoor swimming pool and a large garden with barbecue facilities. There's even a children playground with swings and a large trampoline.
The rustic lodges accommodate up to eight people and have TV and woodburning stove, sitting area and fully-equipped kitchen. A laundry service is also available on site.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Propane/gas cylinders available
Lake and/or mountain
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Horseback riding nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Large (51-200 sites)
From Costa del Sol - take the AP-7 or the N-340.
Take the A-377 in Manilva and continue towards Gaucín. Merge onto the A-369 following directions to Algatocín.
Take the A-373 and continue straight up to Pedania de Salitre. We are 2.5km from Puerto del Espino.
Located in the Genal valley, surrounded by Ronda mountains and 143km from Málaga.
The village of Algatocín is 721m above the sea level and offers fantastic views.
Go hiking, cycling, horse riding or simply enjoy the local gastronomy.
- Does Camping Salitre have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Salitre dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Salitre? Located in the Genal valley, surrounded by Ronda mountains and 143km from Málaga. The village of Algatocín is 721m above the sea level and offers fantastic views. Go hiking, cycling, horse riding ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Salitre?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – 10 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: noon