This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful rural getaway 10 minutes’ drive from the banks of the Sava
- A 15-minute drive to Šabac and 90 minutes to Belgrade
- Themed walking tours to local villages and around Mount Cer
This part of Serbia may have been the first to rise up against the Ottoman empire, but that’s no reason for you to rebel – get in line for a stay at Camping Area Perica Avlija, a site for adults and older teens less than five minutes’ drive from the revolutionary village of Orašac and 15 minutes from the city of Šabac in the South Bačka district of Vojvodina.
This is a worthy stop on any campaign and a top spot to use as a base for scouting and countryside investigating: the mighty Sava river is about 10 minutes away for swimming and fishing, and bikes are hireable on site if travelling by water doesn’t float boats.
History buffs will be well served hereabouts too: Orašac was the starting point of the First Serbian Revolution, and the site team runs regular themed walking tours in the area on which guests can learn about the country’s past. Not so keen on the days of yore? Opt for a walking tour of Mount Cer (50 minutes away) instead.
On site days, get a real taste for South Bačka by helping the site team make homemade local specialties then eating it all. Otherwise, get the barbecue smouldering and try a dash of self catering...
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Small (11-25 sites)
Start explores hereabouts with a trip to Šabac, 15 minutes’s drive away. On the banks of the Sava, the small and scenic city is a must-visit for its museums, gardens and restaurants, and the remains of its 15th-century fortress.
Not city enough? Novi Sad and Serbian capital Belgrade are both within an hour and a half: head to Belgrade for the Nikola Tesla museum, the tomb of famed (infamous?) former Yugoslav president Tito, a hulking fortress, a zoo and plenty of flea markets, or make tracks for Novi Sad for more museums, another fortress and some catacombs.
If a whiff of fresh air is called for, there are loads of places to get one round here: Fruška Gora National Park (Serbia’s oldest national park) is an hour from base, and an essential destination for hiking trails through orchards and fields, animal watching, and monastery and vineyard visits – the park is home to 16 (of an original 35) monasteries, and the Romans first planted grapes there in the third century, so the country’s had long enough to be sure of getting both right.
For a touch more history, buzz along to the Museum of Beekeeping an hour and 15 minutes away, where there’s (as one might guess) beekeeping and a museum; as a nice little surprise, though, there’s also a wine cellar…
Permitted arrival/departure time
|RV, trailer and tent sites|
|Arrive:||8 a.m. –||10 p.m.|
Camping Area Perica Avlija cancelation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted at the parkCash
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Area Perica Avlija have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Area Perica Avlija dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Area Perica Avlija? Start explores hereabouts with a trip to Šabac, 15 minutes’s drive away. On the banks of the Sava, the small and scenic city is a must-visit for its museums, gardens and restaurants, … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Area Perica Avlija?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: Anytime