This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Clean and secure family-friendly site in the countryside
- Pool, playground, games room and bar
- Buy local olive oil, fresh fruit and veg
Camping Redondo is on the edge of the pretty village of Poço Redondo and nine kilometres from the historic city of Tomar, with views over the surrounding vineyards, fruit and olive groves as well as eucalyptus and pine forests. It's run by Gijs, Linda and Carlos, who pride themselves on a warm welcome and on having a site that's secure, comfy, clean and relaxed, all in central Portuguese countryside.
The well-maintained facilities include a pool, a games room and a barbecue area, as well as a bar that often has live music in the summer evenings. Regular outings such as wine tasting excursions and to Fado evenings or village festivals are also arranged in high season.
The site also has free wifi, fax and photocopy facilities at reception, and some food and drink items for sale such as Redondo olive oil, free range eggs, local wines, seasonal fruit and veg and a small selection of other groceries.
This is a family-friendly site, with baby changing facilities and a playground near the orchard with climbing frame, seesaw and swing.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Camping Redondo is well placed for visits to the historic and UNESCO World Heritage City of Tomar, built on land granted to the Order of the Knights Templar. Also a World Heritage Site is Convento do Cristo, on a steep hill overlooking the town.
Sights to see in town include the Praça da Republica, the John the Baptist church and the country’s oldest synagogue. Tomar has modern shops, discos, a bowling alley, a cinema and good restaurants; a daily food market plus a large general market is held on Fridays. Further afield are the towns of Fatima, Batalha and Alcobaça and the city of Coimbra.
Nature and activity fans can try the River Zézere and its artificial lake Castelo do Bode for swimming, canoeing, boating and walks.
If you fancy a day at the beach, the well-known resort and marina of Nazaré is 85km away. The smaller beach town of São Pedro de Moel and the sheltered bay of São Martinho do Porto are also well worth a visit.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Redondo have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Redondo dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Redondo? Camping Redondo is well placed for visits to the historic and UNESCO World Heritage City of Tomar, built on land granted to the Order of the Knights Templar. Also a World Heritage … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Redondo?
Reception is unmanned after 8.30pm. Please call using the number in the confirmation email if you are arriving later.Read more