This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly riverside site surrounded by a pine forest
- A short drive from Portugal's former capital of Coimbra
- Treetop adventure course, climbing and abseiling
A Portuguese park with its own treetop adventure course... and a beach within easy reach: what a spectacular site this is.
You'll be high up among the leaves when you tackle the treetop trails of Parque de Campismo Sertã in the Castelo Branco district – and close to a heady mixture of other outdoor activities in the region such as orienteering, rock climbing, abseiling and canyoning: just have a chat with the knowledgeable team when you're back on ground level to arrange a local trip. And if you don't want to venture too far? Climbing and abseiling is available right on site too.
Parque de Campismo Sertã is a family-friendly park surrounded by a pine forest in the village of Isna de São Carlos, next to the river beach of Aldeia Ruiva in the municipality of Sertã. The river beaches of Troviscal, Ribeira Grande, Marmeleiro and Trízio are within easy reach too, so pack your swimming kit as well as your treetop adventuring courage.
Less adventurous times await at the site's outdoor pool, or just wandering around these green grounds into the pine forest all around. There's a TV room for even more laidback hours, as well as free wifi.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Medium (26-50 sites)
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
After days at the beach or swinging around in trees, take to the car for day trips around old parts of pretty Portugal, such as to the district capital Castelo Branco and its spectacular Jardim do Paço Episcopal (Garden of the Episcopal Palace) with ponds, terraces and staircases surrounded by statues of allegories and kings. The city is 40 minutes' drive from the site.
Another must-see is Portugal's former capital, Coimbra, just under an hour's drive away. Set on the Mondego river, it's home to a historic university famed for its Baroque library and 18th-century bell tower. There's also a medieval Old Town that's home to the 12th-century cathedral of Sé Velha; less virtuously, Coimbra also has a busy live music scene and holds one of the biggest student parties in Europe, the Queima das Fitas, each May.
For fishing, canoeing, boating and nature spotting, the Cabril reservoir is 20 minutes' away.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Parque de Campismo Sertã have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Parque de Campismo Sertã dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Parque de Campismo Sertã? After days at the beach or swinging around in trees, take to the car for day trips around old parts of pretty Portugal, such as to the district capital Castelo Branco and … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Parque de Campismo Sertã?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: noon