This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In a pine wood on Sardinia's east coast, an hour from Olbia
- A 20-minute walk from the nearest beach, with many others close by
- Sailing lessons available through the site's partner sailing school
If you've never been a-sailing before, firstly, why not? And secondly, how smashing would it be to learn the ropes while on hol in spectacular Sardinia?
Figure out your port from your starboard and your jibbing from your boom with a stay at Villaggio Camping Calapineta in a pinewood in the Siniscola area: it's partnered with a sailing school at the beach in Santa Lucia a couple of kilometres away, where the calm waters are just the ticket for first timers.
Experienced sailors can get their sea legs and knot fingers ready to hone their skills, while cabin boys and girls new to the art can learn what all that means on a nine-hour course in a Varuna 500 boat. Special sailing classes are available for small fry too, along with lessons in catamaran sailing and windsurfing if that's what you'd prefer.
Done? Qualified? Strutting proudly back to base smugly bearing your sailing certificate? Jolly good – now it's time for some less strenuous days around and on the site. At the Sardinian beaches first perhaps: Villaggio Camping Calapineta is 20 minutes' wander down a quiet track from the nearest sands, and within short cycling or driving distance from several more.
Next up should be a few days on site, where there's a pool, a kids' pool and a Jacuzzi if you just can't stay away from the water, along with a tennis court, playground and five-a-side football pitch for getting active on land. Activities in summer include sports tournaments and a kids' club.
Drinks and eats? Easily covered at the bar serving breakfasts and the restaurant serving Sardinian specialities and traditional pizzas. Both bar and restaurant have comfy indoor areas along with outdoor terraces so you can make the most of the warm evenings.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Surf school nearby
It's only a couple of kilometres from here to the splendid sands of Capo Comino beach, in spectacular setting with cobalt blue waters on one edge and high golden dunes on the other. Surfing and spear fishing are both popular picks here; if you're around with tiddlers, the waters are shallow enough for safe supervised bathing.
Get back on a boat from La Caletta, seven kilometres away, for a guided tour to the Grotte del Bue Marino and its Neolithic wall carvings, colourful stalactites and stalagmites, and one of the biggest underground lakes in the world at over a kilometre in surface.
A few kilometres from the Grotte is the spectacular beach of Cala Luna, famed as one of the best snorkelling spots in Sardinia. Reach these secluded sands via a four-kilometre hike from Cala Fuili beach (guided tours are available), or by boat from Cala Gonone's marina.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Villaggio Camping Calapineta have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Villaggio Camping Calapineta dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Villaggio Camping Calapineta? It's only a couple of kilometres from here to the splendid sands of Capo Comino beach, in spectacular setting with cobalt blue waters on one edge and high golden dunes on the … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Villaggio Camping Calapineta?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.