This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Camping Thurium Villaggio is located in a quiet area in the heart of the the Magna Graecia where pine forests and and natural beauties meet the Ionic Sea. With direct access to a private beach, the campsite just the right place to spend a superb holiday. Modern facilities include a restaurant and pizzeria, serving delicious traditional food as well as international options and mouthwatering pizzas.
Guests have free access to the swimming pool and paddling pool, both surrounded by a large solarium. The playground, five-a-side football court, the basketball and volleyball courts, table tennis and children playground are also on offer. After siesta time head to the pétanque court for a game or two, or join the busy tournaments during the busiest season. Entertainment during the busiest summer months include open air cinema nights, theatre nights, sports tournaments, kids' club, fitness classes and music nights. Italian TV is available in the TV room as well as an internet point and free wifi areas are available around the site.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Discover the archaeological sites in Sibari as well as the museums and the nearby towns of Corigliano Calabro, Rossano, Altomonte and Castrovillari.
Spa and thermal treatments are available in Cassano Ionio, Spezzano Albanese or Cerchiara di Calabria.
You can also enjoy a day on the mountains, visiting the natural parks of Sila and Pollino, or plan a mini-cruise to the Sicilian Aeolian Islands (Vulcano, Lipari and Stromboli).
For aqua park lovers, a trip to the Acqua Park Odissea 2000 (25km) is a must.
- Does Camping Thurium Villaggio have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Thurium Villaggio dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Thurium Villaggio? Discover the archaeological sites in Sibari as well as the museums and the nearby towns of Corigliano Calabro, Rossano, Altomonte and Castrovillari. Spa and thermal treatments are available in Cassano Ionio, Spezzano … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Thurium Villaggio?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 8 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. Depart by: 1:30 p.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 5 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m.