This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Quiet site on the Darß Zingst peninsula
- By the sea and a wood for both boat trips and hiking
- Restaurant, playground and launderette
The Naturcamp Pruchten is in a quiet location on the Darß Zingst peninsula of the Western Pomeranian region. This is an ideal place for hiking and boat trips through the region as the campsite is located by both the sea and in a wood.
A rare spectacle of nature can be witnessed in the autumn and spring, when thousands of grey cranes glide in long chains across the campsite.
Facilities include a launderette, washing-up area and toilet blocks. There is also a restaurant on site and a playground with a pirate boat.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
A short walk away guests will find a white sand beach gently sloping into a lagoon, ideal for swimming. A short ride or drive drive away takes you to a sandy Baltic Sea beach.
The small harbour of Pruchten is at the west bank of the Barthe river, where you can find a bakery and a restaurant. There is a wide choice of shops, bars and restaurants in the nearby Barth.
This is an ideal location for nature lovers, walkers, hikers and cyclists. The campsite is also situated on the Baltic coast route.
The Hanseatic city of Stralsund has plenty of historic buildings including churches, monasteries and merchants’ houses; the famous German Oceanographic Museum is well worth a visit.
- Does Naturcamp Pruchten have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Naturcamp Pruchten dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Naturcamp Pruchten? A short walk away guests will find a white sand beach gently sloping into a lagoon, ideal for swimming. A short ride or drive drive away takes you to a sandy Baltic … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Naturcamp Pruchten?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – 9:30 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.