This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family park near the coast in Haute-Normandie
- Indoor and outdoor pools, wifi, bar and restaurant
- A 15-minute drive from Le Tréport and Criel-sur-Mer
Would Eu would like a stay close to the coast in Haute-Normandie? On an amicable park with goats, ducks and donkeys as well as indoor and outdoor pools – and all nine kilometres from the ancient city of Eu and its national beech forest? Eu'll likely like Camping le Berquerie.
This is a budget and family-friendly park in Haute-Normandie's Mesnil-Réaume region, a 15-minute drive from Le Tréport and Criel-sur-Mer, and about nine kilometres from the coast. It has indoor and outdoor pools, a kids' paddling pool and play area, wifi, a restaurant, a bar, and leisure options like table tennis and volleyball. Ten-pin bowling is about 12 kilometres away.
For supplies if you're not eating in, a boulangerie is a few minutes' drive away and a supermarket is within seven kilometres.
The site has a launderette with washing machine and tumble dryer.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Basic site with nothing nearby
Very good clean site, priced well & perfect for an overnight stop.
Kids loved the trampoline, playground, and bouncy castle. Site was …
This camp site was excellent , Claire and husband couldn't …
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Passer un superbes week-end avec plein d'animation je recommande
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
The old city of Eu, at the crossroads of Normandy and Picardie, is known for its collegiate church of Notre Dame, its glass museum and its 16th-century Château-Musée Louis-Philippe/Louis-Phillippe Château Museum as well as its ancient beech forest. On alternate years in Eu Château's park, hundreds of participants come from all over Europe to recreate the area's Viking era and celebrate Normandy's past.
Horse riding is available three kilometres from Camping le Berquerie; the site is also close to the ornithological haven of Parc du Marquenterre, part of the Natural Reserve of the Baie de Somme. Sea excursions can be arranged nearby.
The town of Tréport, around the same distance from the site as Eu, is popular with visitors, who come to see its pleasure port and fishing port, its fish market and fish restaurants, its casino and its spectacular chalk cliffs from a Tréport cable car. Boat trips can be booked around the cliffs' waters.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping La Berquerie have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping La Berquerie dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping La Berquerie? The old city of Eu, at the crossroads of Normandy and Picardie, is known for its collegiate church of Notre Dame, its glass museum and its 16th-century Château-Musée Louis-Philippe/Louis-Phillippe Château Museum as … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping La Berquerie?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 9:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.