This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful park in a protected natural environment
- With waterpark, restaurant, bar and takeaway
- Try aquagym, water polo, archery and more
Parc de Fierbois is set in a protected natural environment and has over 30 hectares of land, and welcomes you to spend some quality time with friends and family here.
Relax and have fun in the waterpark with outdoor swimming pool and waterslides, a paddling pool and indoor heated pool.
Leisure facilities and activities are adapted for all the members of the family for everyone to enjoy their holiday.
An entertainment and sports programme runs in July and August, including aquagym, water polo, kids' club, archery and themed evenings.
Facilities also include a restaurant and bar, takeaway and grocery store.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
On the A10, take the exit signposted Nord, Sorigny or the exit signposted Sud, Ste Maure, à 10km. Follow the signposts for Sainte-Catherine-de-Fierbois and then for our campsite.
Since 2000 the Loire Valley has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The gastronomy and the wine in the local area are not to be missed.
Loire Valley châteaux include:
Château et Jardins de Villandry
Forteresse royale de Chinon
Château de Langeais
Château de Chenonceau
Cité Royale de Loches
ZooParc de Beauval
Zoo de Doué
City of Tours
Abbey of Fontevraud
Museum Maurice Dufresne
- Does Parc de Fierbois have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Parc de Fierbois dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Parc de Fierbois? Since 2000 the Loire Valley has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The gastronomy and the wine in the local area are not to be missed. Loire Valley châteaux include: … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Parc de Fierbois?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 1 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.