This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Mountain stays in the Andes, in a safe and secure location
- Mountain and garden views in a spectacular setting
- A 45-minute drive from Medellín
Stays for all sorts in the Andes... make Hospedaje Santaelena your Santa Elena base for safely secure holidays within easy reach from Colombia's second biggest city.
This is a scenic (see pics, please) secluded and rural site with excellent facilities, in the Colombian mountains and the Aburrá Valley which has sensibly been inhabited by humans for thousands of years. Although it's spectacularly remote, the site is a mere 20 kilometres or about 45 minutes' scenic drive from Medellín, capital of Antioquia for almost 200 years.
Hospedaje Santaelena has showers, toilets, disabled facilities, a launderette and free wifi. There's local produce for sale and groceries can be delivered.
As a peaceful place, quiet time is requested between 9pm and 7am: the better to get your zzzz's in before a day hiking and sightseeing among this splendid mountain spot.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Lake and/or mountain
Leave the car at home
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Make your way to Medellín for urban sightseeing days around the flattest and most populous part of the Aburrá Valley, in a glitzy city highlighted along with New York and Tel Aviv as one of the most innovative in the world.
Sights to see include the Biblioteca de España library park, high on a hillside above the city; Point Zero Bridge in Medellín's centre; the artificial forest of Plaza Cisneros, and 30 universities including the University of Antioquia and the National University of Colombia. One of the city's main parks, the Arví Ecotourism Park, is a must-do for its hiking, cycling and the spectacular metrocable rides from Arví station.
Also within reach for day trips is El Peñol (an hour and 15 minutes' drive), famed for the Rock of Guatapé, and Guatapé (an hour and 40 minutes), by the lively watersports centre of the huge Peñol-Guatapé reservoir.
- Does Hospedaje Santaelena have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Hospedaje Santaelena dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Hospedaje Santaelena? Make your way to Medellín for urban sightseeing days around the flattest and most populous part of the Aburrá Valley, in a glitzy city highlighted along with New York and Tel Aviv … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Hospedaje Santaelena?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. Depart by: 4 p.m.