This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful and family-friendly site surrounded by trees and hills
- A 10-minute drive to Limache and 20 to La Campana National Park
- Playgrounds, pools, bar with terrace, restaurant and football pitches
How does a site with pools and waterslides overlooked by a terrace bar in Marga Marga sound? If the answer’s a resounding ‘muy bueno’ – as it very well should be – then cha-cha over to Chile’s Camping La Higuera a 20-minute drive from the mountainous La Campana National Park.
On the outskirts of Limache city (10 minutes’ drive into the centre) in the very, very splendid Valparaiso region, this site has amenities equal to its setting. Along with a restaurant with Chilean food made with fresh local ingredients, barbecues are available in covered picnic areas with tables and chairs if you're prepping your own eats. Supermarkets are all around Limache for grocery shopping; make sure to taste a tomato or two while in town as farms in the surrounds are known for growing tiptop specimens.
Playgrounds with swings, seesaws and a zipline as well as football pitches are also to hand at Camping La Higuera, so you can pack mini wanderers off to expend some energy while you potter off with a novel to find shade under one of the many trees. Feeling active? Exercise equipment is also scattered around the grounds and hiking trails start off from here too.
If you really want to work up a sweat, clamber up Cerro La Campana, a peak in La Campana National Park (20 minutes drive to the beginning of the hike) for spectacular views of the region; on a clear day you can set your eyes west towards the Pacific Ocean and east to the snowy peaks of the Andes – including Aconcagua, the highest mountain in both the western and southern hemispheres.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Surf school nearby
Chile is of course known for its towering mountains. But beaches? As a nation with one of the longest coastlines in the world at a whopping 6,500 kilometres, it has those too. If you’re curious about checking them out, travel around 45 minutes by car to the coast for the long and sandy Playa Los Cañones and Playa de Reñaca.
The hilly port city of Valparaíso is around the area too, about 50 minutes from the site, for visits to popular poet Pablo Neruda’s former residence (Casa Museo La Sebastiana) among streets covered in graffiti.
While in this creatively inclined city, you can also poke around the Art Nouveau mansion and fine arts museum of Baburizza Palace or saunter through the 370 acres’ worth of nature at the Viña del Mar Botanical Garden.
- Does Camping La Higuera have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping La Higuera dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping La Higuera? Chile is of course known for its towering mountains. But beaches? As a nation with one of the longest coastlines in the world at a whopping 6,500 kilometres, it has those too. … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping La Higuera?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon