This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Seaside town site on Argentina's Punta Rasa peninsula
- Waterparks, hot springs and national park within half an hour's drive
- Shop and restaurant, kids' and adults' activities and bike hire
Big land, Argentina. This smasher of a seaside site is in Buenos Aires province, but you’d have a four-hour drive to downtown B.A... no need for that though when there’s so much going on.
Camping ACA San Clemente del Tuyú is in a wooded spot a few minutes’ walk from the San Clemente del Tuyú town centre and its long sandy beach. That beach and the nature-filled Punta Rasa peninsula are big draws in this part of the world, and the site team have made a space that lets you do it all, see it all and have a relaxing time in between.
With family visitors in mind, there are parent-baby facilities alongside the hot showers in the washrooms and a laundry to keep everyone looking their best. The kids can keep themselves amused in the playground and the games room and there are activities laid on for them and adults in the summer and family entertainments in the evenings.
Talking of those evenings, you can take your meals in the restaurant or grill your own at various spots throughout the site; picnic tables and seats are by every pitch and the mini-supermarket carries a broad range of basics and treats.
The team are also hot on supplying you with the things you haven’t got, left behind or didn’t think you’d need: rent a tent, rent a mattress, rent a bike...
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed low season only
Jumbo tent sites
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Public transportation nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Laidback San Clemente del Tuyú has a tiptop spread of eateries, seaview bars and big shops for stocking up, but many visitors make for the finger of land beyond it: Punta Rasa.
It’s a 20-minute drive (or a couple of hours’ pleasant hiking) from the site to the Punta Rasa's Termas Marinas, a complex of hot spring baths and pools in woodlands, complete with waterslides, mini-jeep rides and a lighthouse. Right at the tip of the peninsula, there’s kitesurfing on offer as well as cracking views as the River Plate joins the ocean.
For nature walks, head half an hour to the start of the Campos del Tuyú National Park, a region of saltgrass prairies and woodlands home to many unique and endangered species including the pampas deer. Heading back inland, the sea lions, dolphins and whales at Mundo Marino (15 minutes) are the stars of daily shows, and you can take a safari tour to see antelopes and alpacas, buffalo and peccaries in the wilderness park.
Half an hour down the coast, Santa Teresita has two amusement parks offering rides, chutes and waterslides and a replica of one of Christopher Columbus's ships. For a real thrill, and a view of this region from the highest heights possible, make a 40-minute trip to Costa Azul for a helicopter ride.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping ACA San Clemente del Tuyú have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping ACA San Clemente del Tuyú dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping ACA San Clemente del Tuyú? Laidback San Clemente del Tuyú has a tiptop spread of eateries, seaview bars and big shops for stocking up, but many visitors make for the finger of land beyond it: Punta Rasa. … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping ACA San Clemente del Tuyú?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 9 a.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.