This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Eco-friendly site
- Learn about environmental issues and native people
- Rural setting 50km from Buenos Aires
Biohuellas is an eco-friendly site near the town of Luján, around 60km from Buenos Aires. The site is open to individuals and also has facilities for large groups.
The site has a swimming pool, a sports field, communal barbecues and fridges. Washrooms have 24-hour hot water and disabled facilities. An education programme aims to teach groups and visitors about environmental awareness, nature and native ways of life in a fun way.
The nearby town of Luján has several museums to explore, or you can stay on site to take part in the education programme. Outdoor activities locally include boat tours of the Paraná Delta.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Jumbo tent sites
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Very large (over 200 sites)
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Luján (5km) has a neo-Gothic cathedral (Basílica Nuestra Señora de Luján), a cable car over the river, an art museum and a transport museum with a collection of horse-drawn carriages.
Luján Tierra de Gigantes houses a museum of prehistoric exhibits.
Luján Zoo has guided tours of its 37-acre site, a kids' area and areas where visitors can interact with certain animals.
Tigre (40km) has an art museum and is the starting point for boat tours on the waterways of the Paraná Delta.
Buenos Aires (60km) has many attractions including museums, restaurants and nightlife.
- Does Camping BioHuellas have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping BioHuellas dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Camping BioHuellas? Luján (5km) has a neo-Gothic cathedral (Basílica Nuestra Señora de Luján), a cable car over the river, an art museum and a transport museum with a collection of horse-drawn carriages. Luján Tierra … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping BioHuellas?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime