This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Modern static caravan on a family-run farm
- Close to sandy beaches and the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
- Well-equipped kitchen, dining area and large lounge
This modern static caravan is in the grounds of Mountain Farm, a cattle and arable family-run farm between Haverfordwest and Broad Haven. It's close to the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and the popular coastal resorts of Broad Haven and Little Haven with their sandy beaches, seafood restaurants and traditional Welsh pubs.
The caravan is a convenient base for holidays in the countryside away from busy resorts, but with easy access to a wide range of activities and facilities. Watersports are nearby at Broad Haven and Haverfordwest, and golf, cricket, rugby and football clubs are all within a 20-minute drive.
The caravan has a well-equipped kitchen and a dining area opening onto a large lounge. It overlooks the horse paddock and has a spacious verandah.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Propane/gas cylinders available
Small (11-25 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Johnston (Pembrokeshire): Railway Inn Coach Stop
— 3.6 miles
3.6 miles Steynton (Pembrokeshire): Lay by Coach Stop — 4.4 miles
4.4 miles Haverfordwest Bus Station — 4.6 miles
- Train stations
Johnston (Pembrokeshire) Rail Station
— 3.6 miles
3.6 miles Milford Haven Rail Station — 4.8 miles
4.8 miles Haverfordwest Rail Station — 4.9 miles
- Ferry ports
Milford Haven Dock Entrance
— 5.2 miles
5.2 miles Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal — 7.7 miles
7.7 miles Martins Haven Ferry Landing — 8.1 miles
— 44.8 miles
Mountain Farm is a short drive from Broad Haven and watersports including surfing, paddleboarding and kayaking.
The location is equally convenient for visits to nearby St Davids and for easy access to the north Pembrokeshire coastline. The coastal path has gentle walks towards St Brides Bay to the south and Newgale via Druidston Haven and Nolton Haven to the north. At low tide, walk from Broad Haven to Little Haven along the beach past Settlands bay.
The area also has plenty of historic sites such as prehistoric tombs, medieval castles and Celtic religious shrines. Options include Pembroke, Carew and Cilgerran castles, the fortified bishop's palace of Llawhaden Castle, and Manorbier castle overlooking the beach. Castell Henllys Iron Age fort is a popular option with kids.
Folly Farm and the Manor House Wildlife Park are also good family days out.
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (8.0 miles)
- Pembroke Castle (9.8 miles)
- St Davids Cathedral (10.7 miles)
- St David's Visitor Centre and Shop (10.7 miles)
- Stackpole Estate (12.6 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Mountain Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Mountain Farm dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Mountain Farm? Mountain Farm is a short drive from Broad Haven and watersports including surfing, paddleboarding and kayaking. The location is equally convenient for visits to nearby St Davids and for easy access to ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Mountain Farm?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.