Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Spacious site on a Ceredigion organic farm with forest views
- A 10-minute drive from Llanrhystud beach; Aberaeron 20 minutes
- Home-cooked veggie/vegan meals and horse riding sessions available
At the end of a bumpy track in west Wales lies Mountain Farm, a real gem of a site on a peaceful organic farm that's within easy reach of fab forest walks and the spectacular Ceredigion coast.
The very varied landscape at this site includes eminently explorable woodland, streams, wildflower meadows and a lake (wellies are highly recommended). This being an organic farm, you're also pretty sure to encounter Mountain Farm’s happy sheep and hens – kids are welcome to get up close and personal with the site's permanent residents, who are known to be partial to a spot of petting. Horses can also be spotted grazing here – have a chat with the site staff if you fancy having a go in the saddle.
Post cross-country cantering or coastal capers down at the nearest beach (10 minutes' drive), fill up on home-cooked vegetarian and vegan food back at base (provided on request). You're also allowed to light up a barbecue, campfire or firepit (firewood is provided). There's a well-liked local pub in Llanrhystud (10 minutes) as well.
The facilities here include a compost toilet, washing-up station (with a bowl and cold-water tap) and a playground for the kids. Pitches and parking are on grass, but there's a sand area for car parking and campervan pitches in case of wet weather.
The site staff are a personable bunch – let them know when you plan on arriving and they'll do their best to drop by your pitch for a natter and to get you properly settled in. They're also happy to provide extra blankets on chilly nights or sort out phone charging facilities if you need them.
This site has no on-site shower facilities.
No cars/motorcycles at the site. All cars must be parked in the designated area.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Primitive grass and earth site
Max. persons: unlimited x
One Tent or Camper trailer or Camper or Class B motorhome or RV site allowed per campsite
Campsite size : Min 5.0m width x 5.0m depth (16.4ft width x 16.4ft depth) Calculated area: 25.0m² (269.1ft²)
Ground type: Grass and earth
Based on a 2 night stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar ($), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Ruble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Excellent place to stay deep in nature in beautiful countryside. …
Back to basics camping experience in great location.
Best camping trip we've had as a family! No tech - all about nature!!
It was great but a bit basic however we would …
Very friendly owners, great location for exploring. Quiet location
24+ hour ventilation between accommodation guests
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
Meal delivery to unit/pitch/outdoor seated area
More frequent emptying of bins
One-way flow for entering/leaving buildings
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
No hot water
No potable water point
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
- Coach stations
Aberaeron (Ceredigion): Alban Square Bus Stop
— 7.4 miles
7.4 miles Aberystwyth Bus Station — 9.8 miles
9.8 miles Aberystwyth: University Coach Stop — 10.0 miles
- Train stations
Aberystwyth Rail Station
— 9.7 miles
9.7 miles Borth Rail Station — 15.2 miles
15.2 miles Aberdovey Rail Station — 18.8 miles
- Ferry ports
Porth Penrhyn Ferry Landing
— 30.6 miles
— 46.4 miles
Local attractions and activities include:
- Llanrhystud beach (suitable for paddleboarding): 10 minutes' drive
- Fantasy Farm Park: 10 minutes
- Aberaeron harbour: 20 minutes
- Aberystwyth Cliff Railway: 30 minutes
- Vale of Rheidol Railway: 30 minutes
- Strata Florida Abbey: 30 minutes
- Bwlch Nant yr Arian Forest Visitor Centre: 40 minutes.
- Llanerchaeron - National Trust (6.9 miles)
- Vale of Rheidol Railway (Aberystwyth) (9.6 miles)
- Dolaucothi Gold Mines - National Trust (16.8 miles)
- Dolaucothi Gold Mines (16.8 miles)
- Aberdeunant (27.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|RV, trailer and tent sites|
Mountain Farm cancelation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted at the parkCash
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Mountain Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Mountain Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Mountain Farm? Local attractions and activities include: - Llanrhystud beach (suitable for paddleboarding): 10 minutes' drive - Fantasy Farm Park: 10 minutes - Aberaeron harbour: 20 minutes - Aberystwyth Cliff Railway: 30 minutes - … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Mountain Farm?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime
- How much does it cost to stay at Mountain Farm? From $26.09 (for 1 night, 2 adults) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability