This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Small family-run park in the Feugh valley, 45 minutes from Aberdeen
- Surrounded by stunning scenery with Clachnaben hill to the south
- Within 35 minutes' drive of the Aberdeenshire coast
Feughside Caravan Park is a small, family-run and friendly park in the scenic Feugh valley, in the countryside of Royal Deeside. It's well placed for relaxed or active hols, either around the site or in the region: the Aberdeenshire coast at Stonehaven and Aberdeen is 35 to 45 minutes' drive from here, four castles and two distilleries are nearby, and marked forest trails are within a couple of minutes' walk.
This is a green park surrounded by spectacular scenery, with views of the famed hill of Clachnaben to the south. Amenities include heated toilet and baby changing areas; hot showers and a launderette. The park also has a playground, picnic benches and barbecue areas; gas is available to buy on site.
The towns of Banchory and Arboyne are each within 15 minutes' drive.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Owners were super friendly, site it’s very well kept, beautiful …
10 out of 10 rating.
Toilets showers clean plenty hot water
Excellent site with clean facilities, friendly staff and level pitches
Peacefulness and cleanliness
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
- Coach stations
Stonehaven Bus Shelter
— 15.0 miles
15.0 miles Inverbervie (Aberdeenshire): Coach Stop — 17.0 miles
17.0 miles St Cyrus (Aberdeenshire): Station Rd Coach Stop — 18.3 miles
- Train stations
Laurencekirk Rail Station
— 13.7 miles
13.7 miles Stonehaven Rail Station — 14.3 miles
14.3 miles Portlethen Rail Station — 17.7 miles
- Ferry ports
Aberdeen Ferry Terminal
— 20.6 miles
— 19.1 miles
Scenic walks including the marked forestry trails at the Shooting Greens are close by; ask the Feughside team for details.
Anglers have the Dee and Faugh rivers as well as a small trout lake nearby, while golfers of all ilks have several courses within easy reach. Mountain biking, horse riding and a variety of watersports are also available in the region.
Banchory and Adoyne, the nearest towns to the site, each have public pools, leisure centres, tennis, golf and bowls. Kids should also like The Den & The Glen play park (25 minutes' drive), taking a trip on the narrow gauge railway from Alford (35 minutes), or clambering around the castles of Crathes (15 minutes), Drum (20 minutes), Balmoral (45 minutes) and Braemar (50 minutes).
Take a tour and sample the wares of two distilleries within easy reach: Royal Lochnagar at Balmoral and Fettercairn under the Grampian foothills, 25 minutes away.
- Carnegie Museum (19.9 miles)
- Duthie Park Winter Gardens (19.9 miles)
- Aberdeen Maritime Museum (20.5 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Feughside Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Feughside Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Feughside Caravan Park? Scenic walks including the marked forestry trails at the Shooting Greens are close by; ask the Feughside team for details. Anglers have the Dee and Faugh rivers as well as a small … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Feughside Caravan Park?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon