This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Ballater Caravan Park is surrounded by hills and spectacular scenery, and lies adjacent to the River Dee, one of Scotland’s finest salmon rivers.
The park caters for caravans and motorhomes and also has great facilities for camping. It is half a mile from the centre of Ballater with its variety of shops and restaurants and just a quarter of a mile from the golf and bowling clubs.
This quiet and beautiful location combined with so many facilities within easy walking distance makes the park very popular with visitors.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Mountain biking nearby
- Coach stations
Huntly: Square Bus Stop
— 29.4 miles
29.4 miles Inverurie: Town Hall Bus Stop — 30.0 miles
- Train stations
Insch Rail Station
— 25.7 miles
25.7 miles Laurencekirk Rail Station — 26.0 miles
26.0 miles Huntly Rail Station — 29.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Aberdeen Ferry Terminal
— 36.3 miles
— 33.3 miles
Balmoral Castle, Cairngorms National Park, Royal Deeside, castles, whisky distilleries, mountains, lochs, the Highland Games, golf, fishing, cycling, walking and bowls...
Ballater is a beautiful conservation village and everything is within easy walking distance. It's in the heart of beautiful Royal Deeside, Aberdeenshire, and the principal town of the eastern half of the Cairngorms National Park. It is an ideal base for exploring this beautiful part of Scotland and it is a great favourite of both walkers and cyclists.
Near Ballater lies the royal castle of Balmoral, holiday home of the Queen and other members of the royal family. The railway station in the centre of Ballater, which was much used by visitors to Balmoral (especially Queen Victoria) is now a visitor centre. Today, many shops display royal warrants and the town celebrates Victoria Week annually in August.
- Balmoral Castle (6.8 miles)
- Braemar Castle (13.4 miles)
- Braemar Highland Heritage Centre (13.8 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Ballater Caravan and Camping Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Ballater Caravan and Camping Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Ballater Caravan and Camping Park? Balmoral Castle, Cairngorms National Park, Royal Deeside, castles, whisky distilleries, mountains, lochs, the Highland Games, golf, fishing, cycling, walking and bowls... Ballater is a beautiful conservation village and everything is within easy … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Ballater Caravan and Camping Park?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – 7 p.m. Depart by: noon
Please call when you are on your way if you will be arriving any later than 7pm.Read more