This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Glamping site on a secret willow field 10 minutes’ drive to Charmouth
- A 15-minute drive from Lyme Regis, Bridport and Axminster
- Thoughtfully designed units; yoga classes and massages available
Organise an upscale stay in gorgeous accommodation on a peaceful willow field at South West Glamping (and have a relaxing respite in Dorset). Days on site are to be spent unwinding on the grass, relaxing with a massage and stretching out during a yoga class.
The park is also 10 minutes’ drive from Charmouth beach for wanders on the Jurassic Coast and is 15 minutes from the popular seaside resorts of Lyme Regis and Bridport.
Dinner and breakfast are offered, and off site there are plenty of award-winning eateries to try out – this area is home to celebrity chef Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall’s famed River Cottage canteen in Axminster (15 minutes), after all.
When you’re not sampling Dorset’s best food, take a boat out mackerel fishing, hunt for fossils on the beaches or try surfing and stand-up paddleboarding on the sea (10 minutes). Head to the Golden Cap area for walks with a view over the water (10 minutes) or browse the antique stores in Bridport and the gem shops in Lyme Regis.
At the park, shared facilities include a compost loo and a hot shower. There are also chances to sign up for meditation sessions, foraging walks and spoon carving classes.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amazing place to stay would love to go back
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
- Coach stations
Bridport: Coach Park West Street
— 4.5 miles
4.5 miles Seaton (Devon): Sea Front Bus Stop — 9.8 miles
9.8 miles Ilminster: Market Square Coach Stop — 12.2 miles
- Train stations
Axminster Rail Station
— 6.5 miles
6.5 miles Crewkerne Rail Station — 9.1 miles
9.1 miles Maiden Newton Rail Station — 12.9 miles
- Ferry ports
Weymouth Ferry Terminal
— 20.7 miles
20.7 miles Exmouth Ferry Landing — 26.4 miles
26.4 miles Topsham (Turf Lock Ferry) Ferry Landing — 27.0 miles
Exeter International Airport
— 24.4 miles
Local attractions and activities include:
- Charmouth (Jurassic Coast beach): 10 minutes’ drive
- Golden Cap (walks with a sea view): 10 minutes
- Lyme Regis: 15 minutes
- Bridport: 15 minutes
- Axminster (for River Cottage canteen): 15 minutes
- West Bay: 15 minutes
- Forde Abbey: 25 minutes
- Montacute House (manor): 45 minutes
- Weymouth seaside resort: 50 minutes.
- Mapperton House & Gardens (7.4 miles)
- Abbotsbury Swannery (13.1 miles)
- Montacute House (15.2 miles)
- Shute Barton (8.9 miles)
- Loughwood Meeting House (9.0 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Arrive:||2 p.m. –||Anytime|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
South West Glamping cancelation policy
No refunds within 3 days of arrival date.
Bookings cannot be amended within 3 day(s) of arrival.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. South West Glamping will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted at the parkCash
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- Does South West Glamping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is South West Glamping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near South West Glamping? Local attractions and activities include: - Charmouth (Jurassic Coast beach): 10 minutes’ drive - Golden Cap (walks with a sea view): 10 minutes - Lyme Regis: 15 minutes - Bridport: 15 minutes … Read more
When can I check in and check out of South West Glamping?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.