This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Indoor pool nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Convenience store nearby
- Coach stations
Launceston: Westgate Street Coach Stop
— 5.5 miles
5.5 miles Bude: Strand Coach Stop — 12.3 miles
12.3 miles Tavistock Bus Station — 14.0 miles
- Train stations
Gunnislake Rail Station
— 14.5 miles
14.5 miles Okehampton Rail Station — 14.8 miles
14.8 miles Calstock Rail Station — 15.8 miles
- Ferry ports
Bideford Ferry Landing
— 21.8 miles
21.8 miles Torpoint Ferry Terminal — 24.1 miles
24.1 miles Devonport Ferry Terminal — 24.2 miles
Newquay St Mawgan Airport
— 34.9 miles
Just off the A388 Launceston to Holsworthy road.
- RHS Garden Rosemoor (18.0 miles)
- Tintagel Castle (19.1 miles)
- Castle Drogo (22.8 miles)
- Lawrence House (5.4 miles)
- Lydford Gorge (10.9 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.