This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Vintage caravans 10 minutes' drive from Etchingham
- Half an hour's drive from Hastings and Rye on the south coast
- Outdoor chillout area with comfy seating, barbecue and firepit
For a cosy and colourful country break, take a look at Henny’s Vintage Caravan, for stays in an old-school caravan in the quiet grounds of a house near the village of Etchingham. The caravans jhave been parked up to take full advantage of the gorgeous rural views, with good viewing spots both inside and out on the covered chillout area.
The styling may be retro but the features have been brought up to scratch for 21st-century living – the caravans each have a kitchenette (well stocked with tea and coffee for country cuppas) and phone charging point, and there’s wifi access on site too. Camping showers and compost toilets are nearby.
A barbecue and firepit are provided for each van; supplies can sourced from a couple of supermarkets – a posh one and a cheapie – 15 minutes away in Hawkhurst. Should the weather not smile upon your plans (or you prefer to leave the cooking to others while on hols), there’s a cosy country pub selling a wide range of food and ales a 15-minute stroll from the site.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Propane/gas cylinders available
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Hurst Green: Royal George Coach Stop
— 3.6 miles
3.6 miles Flimwell Coach Stop — 4.4 miles
4.4 miles Lamberhurst: Chequers Coach Stop — 7.0 miles
- Train stations
Stonegate Rail Station
— 1.9 miles
1.9 miles Etchingham Rail Station — 2.2 miles
2.2 miles Robertsbridge Rail Station — 3.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Newhaven Harbour Ferry Terminal
— 20.7 miles
Lydd London Ashford Airport
— 23.8 miles
23.8 miles London Gatwick Airport — 26.6 miles
26.6 miles London Gatwick Airport South Terminal — 26.6 miles
Leave your little caravan behind and wander off to somewhere rather grander for the day – Bodiam Castle and Herstmonceux Castle are both within a half-hour drive, and the gorgeous Pashley Manor Gardens 15 minutes away are fab for a floral stroll on a fine day.
Folk who know their history will be aware of the significance of Battle, 20 minutes away; those who need a brush-up on the facts will find plenty of info on the Battle of Hastings around the 1066 Battle Abbey and Battlefield, and in the local history museum.
For fresh air antics, you can swing through the trees at Go Ape, 20 minutes away in Bedgebury Forest, or stay firmly on terra firma with a round of golf in Hawkhurst. If it’s a seaside stroll you seek, Hastings and Rye are both around half an hour away in the car.
- Batemans (1.0 miles)
- Bedgebury National Pinetum & Forest (5.5 miles)
- Bodiam Castle (6.3 miles)
- Bateman's (1.0 miles)
- Scotney Castle (6.4 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Henny's Vintage Caravan have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Henny's Vintage Caravan dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Henny's Vintage Caravan? Leave your little caravan behind and wander off to somewhere rather grander for the day – Bodiam Castle and Herstmonceux Castle are both within a half-hour drive, and the gorgeous Pashley Manor ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Henny's Vintage Caravan?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.