This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-run eco-friendly glamping site on a working farm
- Fifteen minutes' drive from the cathedral city of Worcester
- Individual garden sheds, firepits and outside seating
Safari tents on a working farm only 15 minutes' drive from the cathedral city of Worcester are the clever concept at Canvas and Clover. Each tent here comes fully furnished with double bed and three single beds, and has a wooden floor and a covered decking area.
The safari tents also have their own individual garden sheds where canvassers can store bikes, wellies and other outdoor bits and bobs, and where they can sizzle up dinner on the cooking equipment provided. A bench is outside each tent for open-air dining and a firepit for alfresco evenings; a covered barn area with tables is a short walk away.
Canvas and Clover has a well-maintained amenities block containing six cubicles, each with its own shower, toilet and washbasin.
Open from 04/30/2021 to 09/30/2021
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amazing great value place to stay
lovely safari tent, area very clean and tidy.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
Worcester: Crown Gate Bus Station
— 5.4 miles
5.4 miles Droitwich Spa: Raven Bus Stop — 6.0 miles
6.0 miles Warndon (Worcester): Three Pears Coach Stop — 6.2 miles
- Train stations
Worcester Foregate Street Rail Station
— 5.3 miles
5.3 miles Droitwich Spa Rail Station — 5.6 miles
5.6 miles Worcester Shrub Hill Rail Station — 5.7 miles
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 37.9 miles
— 26.0 miles
26.0 miles Birmingham International Airport Terminal 2 — 27.1 miles
27.1 miles Birmingham International Airport — 27.2 miles
Within 15 minutes' drive cathedral connoisseurs can be in Worcester, where the cathedral here was started in the tenth century with a crypt, and added onto over the centuries via royal tombs, medieval cloisters and Victorian stained glass. Find over 300 medieval manuscripts in the Cathedral Library above the south nave, including the will of (bad) King John and a 1225 copy of the Magna Carta.
Plenty of shops, restaurants and pubs are in the city centre too, along with festivals including the Three Choirs and the CAMRA Worcester Beer, Cider and Perry festival, and info on the city's part in the English Civil War at the Commandery: Worcester is where Olly Cromwell finally defeated the soon to be beheaded Charlie One.
Canvas and Clover is less than three miles from the ruins of Witley Court, a Grade I listed building destroyed by fire in 1937 and now being restored by English Heritage. The East Parterre garden and topiary are among the formal gardens already sorted and there are also woodland walks, two huge fountains, a play area, a church, a shop and a tearoom on the site.
Three miles from Worcester is the Cob House, an outdoor attraction with a fishery, café with free wifi, a timber trail play area, wildlife pool, and many animals to see including reindeer and alpacas.
- Witley Court & Gardens (English Heritage) (2.9 miles)
- Worcester Cathedral (5.8 miles)
- Royal Worcester Visitor Centre (5.9 miles)
- The Greyfriars (5.7 miles)
- Brockhampton Estate (8.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Arrive:||4 p.m. –||10 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Canvas and Clover cancelation policy
No refunds within 10 days of arrival date.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, customers can amend their dates with the campsite/holiday park free of charge for all stays up to, and including, 12/31/2021.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Canvas and Clover will debit the balance from your card 10 days before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 10 days then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted at the parkCash
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- Can bookings for Canvas and Clover be amended free of charge? Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, customers can amend their dates with the campsite/holiday park free of charge for all stays up to, and including, 12/31/2021. Read more
- Does Canvas and Clover have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Canvas and Clover dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Canvas and Clover? Within 15 minutes' drive cathedral connoisseurs can be in Worcester, where the cathedral here was started in the tenth century with a crypt, and added onto over the centuries via royal tombs, … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Canvas and Clover?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.