This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Lovely RV park just 7 miles from Fort Laramie National Historic Site
- Explore the rich pioneer trail history from Fort Laramie to Casper
- Lots to see in the surrounding area, park your rig and lay out a rug
Pony Soldier RV Park is located off US Highway 26 between the towns of Lingle and Fort Laramie, 33 miles east of Interstate 25 and 5 miles west of Highway 85. The park is spacious and can accommodate recreational vehicles of any size.
There is a mixture of sunny or shaded areas for you to choose to pitch up on. The shower house and launderette is a short distance from the camping area and free wifi is available throughout.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
In Wyoming visit:
- Fort Laramie National Historic Site
- Western History Center Museum
- Guernsey State Park
- Register Cliff
- Oregon Trail Wagon Ruts
- Ayers Natural Bridge Park
- North Platte River Access (1 mile South)
In the Nebraska Panhandle you should see:
- Scottsbluff National Monument (50 miles east)
- Chimney Rock National Historic Site
- Farm and Ranch Museum
- Wild Cat Hills State Recreation Area
- Agate Fossil Beds National Monument
- Car Henge
- Does Pony Soldier RV Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Pony Soldier RV Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Pony Soldier RV Park? In Wyoming visit: - Fort Laramie National Historic Site - Western History Center Museum - Guernsey State Park - Register Cliff - Oregon Trail Wagon Ruts - Ayers Natural Bridge Park - … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Pony Soldier RV Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.
Reception is unmanned after 8pm. Please call the site/park using the contact details provided in the booking confirmation email if you are arriving after this time.Read more