This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Ideal to enjoy the so-called Caribbean of the Rockies
- On-site restaurant, complimentary bicycles, campfires encouraged
- Biking, fishing, boating and swimming are just 2 blocks away
Conestoga Ranch is Bear Lake’s first true glamping resort and the perfect base camp for your outdoor adventures. Whether on your way to visit Yellowstone National Park or Grand Teton National Park in Jackson Hole, WY or just coming to enjoy the hiking, biking, trail riding, 4-wheeling or swimming, fishing and boating at the "Caribbean of the Rockies" turquoise blue water, Conestoga Ranch has everything you need for an unforgettable getaway with all the comforts of home.
Come stay in our authentic American Old West style wagons or our Grand canvas lodges with full ensuite bathrooms. Both are outfitted with real beds, high quality linens and décor. We even provide a campfire valet who will start your campfire as you prepare your s'mores.
Dine at the Campfire Grill which features a demonstration-style kitchen and indoor and outdoor seating spaces. Take a seat at the counter and watch chefs bake pizzas in the wood-burning brick oven. Or, select a table in the covered, open-air pavilion and let waiters bring gourmet pizzas, grilled steaks and fresh salads to your dining party. You also can order wine and craft beers from a list of high-quality selections.
The Campfire Grill has enough seating for scores of people, so all members of even a big family reunion can dine together.
If you choose to do your own cooking, we are happy to provide free of charge grills and picnic tables under a covered pavilion area for your convenience so that you may enjoy an outdoor cooking experience.
Enjoy our complimentary bicycles that are located by the reception area (helmets are provided and required).
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Enjoy the beauty of Bear Lake often called " the Caribbean of the Rockies" due to the stunning turquoise blue water. We can help you make arrangements for hiking, horseback riding or 4 wheeling in Logan Canyon. Biking, fishing, boating and swimming are just 2 blocks from your wagon or tent.
Live entertainment is provided weekly at Conestoga Ranch and nearby playhouse, restaurants and parks.
Conestoga Ranch is conveniently located enroute from Salt Lake City Airport to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park through the beautiful canyons of Utah and Wyoming.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Conestoga Ranch have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Conestoga Ranch dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Conestoga Ranch? Enjoy the beauty of Bear Lake often called " the Caribbean of the Rockies" due to the stunning turquoise blue water. We can help you make arrangements for hiking, horseback riding or … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Conestoga Ranch?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.