This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Coastal park set among state parks, sand dunes and marine reserves
- Whale watching, seal spotting, diving and paragliding all close by
- Fishing for crabs, crab shack takeaway and picnic tables
There's some spectacular fishing – and crabbing, and sea views – from this lush and peaceful place on the Oregon coast: as you may have already figured out from it having both 'oceanside' and 'beachfront' in its name...
Oceanside Beachfront RV Resort is in prime position for water-based activities and days out, as its scenic setting near Charleston is surrounded by state parks and marine reserves for lengthy days of whale watching, seal spotting, deep sea fishing trips and scuba diving. On land and up high above, there's hiking, golfing and dune buggying to dive into in the area, and hot air ballooning, hang gliding and paragliding for sessions of soaring. The resort's private sandy beach is a short stroll away.
You can forage for crabs direct from the resort, using the crab cleaning station to prepare your haul to fry up and have at one of the Oceanside picnic tables. If you've been less fortunate (or care not for foraging as you're on holiday), toddle along to the crab shack with outdoor seating area and takeaway to procure a shellfish supper with minimal effort.
Among the Oceanside amenities are a well-maintained washroom block with toilets and hot showers, a washing-up area and a laundry room. A convenience store sells essentials; for other eats; Charleston and plenty of restaurants are within a couple of miles.
Friendly dogs are welcome and there's a dog exercise area for them to scamper around in.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 sites)
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
There's so much to do around this part of Oregon coast that you could settle down oceanside for months (much recommended).
The resort is only a mile from Sunset Bay State Park (with golf course), two from chartered deep sea fishing trips with a local company, and three to four miles from the Shore Acres State Park and Cape Arago State Park, famed for their whale watching, scuba diving, seal and sea lion spotting as well as their plentiful hiking and cycling. Hot air ballooning, hang gliding and paragliding are all available eight miles away.
A bit further away but very much worth the trip even if just for the photo opps, drive along to the Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area (45 minutes), to hire a sand buggy to explore some of its 32,000 acres. If you seek a slightly more serene time or find yourself at a loose end in the evening, a mall with cinema, shops and restaurants is nine miles away; taking things up quite a notch, a casino is 10 miles from the resort.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Oceanside Beachfront RV Resort have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Oceanside Beachfront RV Resort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Oceanside Beachfront RV Resort? There's so much to do around this part of Oregon coast that you could settle down oceanside for months (much recommended). The resort is only a mile from Sunset Bay State Park … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Oceanside Beachfront RV Resort?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12:30 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.