This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful resort set in the New Mexican desert
- Spectacular scenery and sunsets
- Recreation hall, driving range and wifi
Just look at that scenery… Hidden Valley Ranch RV Resort is in the high New Mexican desert, surrounded by the foothills of the Cookes mountain range and a small part of 7,000 acres of open range of wildlife and spectacular desert scenery. And it's all in a peaceful place with no traffic noise… hide yourself here for as long as you can possibly manage.
As you'll guess from the scenes in the resort photos, this wide open land is top terrain for outdoor activities and sightseeing: guests come here to hike miles of trails, ride quad bikes, snap pictures of the scenery, sunsets and local rock formations, stargaze, and check out the etchings of the local petroglyphs. The ranch arranges many scheduled and non-scheduled activities.
Included at this scenic site are a driving range, horseshoe pit and wifi, along with a recreation hall with video library, pool table, sofa and well-stocked book exchange. Guests often gather to play games in the evening, so feel free to drop in and play cards or bingo.
Amenities include bathroom and shower facilities and a launderette. Propane is available at the Hidden Valley bottle plant from Monday to Friday.
The town of Deming is a 10-minute drive away.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Hikes, heritage and spectacular surrounds are all around the resort: ask the Hidden Valley team for its tips or join in one of the regular organised activities.
The town of Deming a 10-minute drive away is home to Deming Armory, a 19th-century building with the Deming Luna Mimbres Museum covering Native American culture and the famed pottery of the Mimbres culture with its distinctive black on white designs.
From Deming, the quiet and arty town of Silver City 52 miles away has a blues festival each May and a bluegrass, Americana and folk festival every September, part of a full festival programme in the town that includes the Red Paint Pow Wow, Silver City Clay Festival, Gila River Festival and the Silver City Fiber Arts Festival.
Silver City is a gateway town for the Gila Wilderness, protected as the world's first wilderness area back in 1924 and now the biggest designated wilderness area in New Mexico. Fishing is popular here and at nearby Lake Roberts, where anglers can cast off for catfish and trout.
Just adjacent to the wilderness area is the Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument, covering 553 acres of spectacular rock formations. The rock and river views of the nearby Catwalk are also a must see; yet more stones along with boulders of up to 40 feet are at the City of Rocks State Park.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Hidden Valley Ranch RV Resort have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Hidden Valley Ranch RV Resort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Hidden Valley Ranch RV Resort? Hikes, heritage and spectacular surrounds are all around the resort: ask the Hidden Valley team for its tips or join in one of the regular organised activities. The town of Deming a … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Hidden Valley Ranch RV Resort?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 6 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: noon – 6 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.
After-hours self check-in is available in the clubhouse.Read more