This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Well-kept park on the Camas Prairie near Grangeville
- Near rivers with sandy beaches and fishing
- Modern amenities block, recreation hall and games room
Can't bear messy RV resorts? You'll hug yourself in happiness when you spy the standards at Bear Den RV Resort near Grangeville in Idaho. (And when you spy the surroundings too, as this tiptop tidy place is on the Camas Prairie, circled by mountains and near the whitewater rafting and other hair raising adventures of Hell's Canyon.)
The park extends over 17 acres of grass and gravel, and is run by Nancy and Chris who live on site so they can be on hand with tiptop customer service (having customers keen to come back is the aim of their game). Three rivers are nearby with sandy beaches and fishing, and many hiking trails are minutes away.
Site facilities include a games room with TV, a modern and tiled amenities block with free hot showers, a launderette and a recreation hall with games, magazines, a meeting room, fridge and freezer, and more toilets and showers. Free wifi is available throughout the park.
At nearby Grangeville, supplies can be sorted at the two grocery shops, several gas stations, a liquor store, beauty salons, hardware stores and restaurants.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Medium (26-50 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Grass, mountains, trees, trails, rivers... all are around Bear Den RV Resort and heaps of hikes, outdoor adventures and other activities are all available nearby.
The Den is on the Camas Prairie and Grangeville is at the foot of the Bitterroot Mountain Range, one of the US of A's biggest national forests. It's second only to Alaska in size, so you'll likely fervently agree with Nancy and Chris that y'all could hang out here for years and not see all it has to offer...
The nearby rivers include the Salmon, Snake, and Clearwater, all just fine for fishing, swimming, jet boat tours and beach basking. But if this is just too sedate for your devilishly daring tastes, get hither to Hell's Canyon a short drive away, for a spot of whitewater rafting and jetskiing.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Bear Den RV Resort have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Bear Den RV Resort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Bear Den RV Resort? Grass, mountains, trees, trails, rivers... all are around Bear Den RV Resort and heaps of hikes, outdoor adventures and other activities are all available nearby. The Den is on the Camas Prairie … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Bear Den RV Resort?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 1 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.
Reception is unmanned after 7pm. Please call using the number in the confirmation email if you are arriving later.Read more