This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- RV park on the banks of the Blue Mesa Reservoir
- Fishing licences and tackle available to buy on site
- Near several recreation areas for hiking, mountain biking and climbing
Gunnison Lakeside RV Park & Cabins is 12 miles west of Gunnison, Colorado, and close to US Highway 50 and Colorado Highway 149. The site is on on the banks of the Blue Mesa Reservoir, Colorado’s largest kokanee salmon fishery, with a marina and boat ramp just a few minutes' drive away.
The site's facilities include a picnic area, launderette, free wifi and a general store selling groceries, fishing tackle and fishing and hunting licences. Shaded RV pitches have electric and sewer hook-ups, pure drinking water and TV hook-ups, and there's plenty of space to accommodate extra vehicles, boats or boat trailers at no extra charge.
Bordering Curecanti National Recreation Area, the park has great views of the lake and and country scenery. It's also just a few miles away from several other recreation areas, so you'll have a wide choice of locations for hiking, fishing and mountain biking. The Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park, 50 miles away, has hiking trails for all abilities as well as kayaking, fishing and climbing, and is a prime area for night sky viewing.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Tourer storage facilities
Salmon and trout fishing on Blue Mesa Reservoir (1 mile).
Boat trips, sailing, fishing and hiking in the Curecanti National Recreation Area (4 miles).
Dos Rios Golf Club (5 miles).
Gunnison Pioneeer Museum (12 miles).
Swimming pools and climbing walls at Gunnison Recreation Center (13 miles).
Mountain biking, hiking and horse riding in Hartman Rocks Recreation Area (14 miles).
Hiking, hunting, fishing and mountain biking in Gunnison National Forest (25 miles).
Crested Butte, a Colorado Creative District (30 miles).
Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park (50 miles).
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Gunnison Lakeside RV Park & Cabins have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Gunnison Lakeside RV Park & Cabins dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Gunnison Lakeside RV Park & Cabins? Salmon and trout fishing on Blue Mesa Reservoir (1 mile). Boat trips, sailing, fishing and hiking in the Curecanti National Recreation Area (4 miles). Dos Rios Golf Club (5 miles). Gunnison Pioneeer … Read more