This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Beautiful and well-maintained park located 20 miles north of Houston
- Great place to fish and relax with family or friends
- New water fountains, new landscaping and trails added
is tucked away in the Texas pine woods near the small town of Cut and Shoot. This beautifully manicured forty-acre park has a large, spacious camping area nestled among the pines and oak trees.
The park is family-owned and operated. It offers a quiet, delightful country setting for your next holiday with family and friends.
For the fisherman, there are three fishing ponds stocked with bass, catfish, and perch. The largest pond has a covered, lighted pier, so you can fish in the evening. The camping area has shared patios with picnic tables and barbecues.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
The park is located eight miles due east of Conroe and Lake Conroe. It is also 20 miles north of Houston and 20 miles south of Lake Livingston. This allows you to enjoy fabulous camping activities in the local area, such as hiking, biking, fishing, boating, swimming, golfing and antique shopping, and much more!.
- Does Country Place RV Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Country Place RV Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Country Place RV Park? The park is located eight miles due east of Conroe and Lake Conroe. It is also 20 miles north of Houston and 20 miles south of Lake Livingston. This allows you to … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Country Place RV Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: noon